Chapter 10: Glitch Takeover

They return to Parts and Service where Vanessa is being held, and she was not happy to be tied into the chair wasting her time.

Vanessa: "Gregory, let me out of this and I will leave you alone."

Gregory: "Not until you tell me why your three therapist were murder."

Vanessa: "What? How do you-"

Gregory: "I listen to one of your CDs. I now knew why you been murdering them."

Soon Vanessa was startled, because he had listened to every CDs and now she was really mad.

Vanessa: "You little, brat! You shouldn't be touching my stuff."

Gregory: "I know your a murder! And you cannot lie! You program these animatronics to kill me. Is that true?"

Vanessa wouldn't talk because he learned too much, as Gregory then asks about someone during the therapy.

Gregory: "Did someone tell you to do it?"

With that kind of word, she answered his questions.

Vanessa: "Someone.... He is always watching me. Watching me wherever I go."

Gregory: "He.... who?"

Vanessa: "He wanted to let out. He wanted to be free. I am his now."

Gregory: "You are his? Your father?"

Vanessa: "Not my father, kid!" As she was furious. "He is more than my father, he is better. He always comes back to me, telling me what to do and what to find. He told me I was ready to kill one. Some of the therapists I have were slaughtered because I didn't kill them." As she then looks at Freddy and his friends. "They did."

Then they were shocked when she said it was them. They don't remember about killing her therapist as Gregory thinks she's lying but she reveals the truth.

Vanessa: "I implanted the virus into them, helping me to cover up everything. They did what they were told to, and I didn't have my first kill because I was scared of killing. Gregory, this place isn't safe for you. There's more going on than you know."

Frightened, Gregory backed up and rejoined Freddy and his friends but they were frightened about what they did.

Monty: "We kill some guests. What have we done?" Blaming himself.

Chica: "No wonder I became aggressive with food. I was eating a guest."

Freddy: "Monty, Chica, do not blame yourself for what you cannot control. The glitch has made us do this, and messed up our program."

Roxy: "And what about you, how come you didn't have any effect from it?"

Freddy: "I do not know."

Monty: "Of course you don't. That is the reason you help that kid."

As they argued about what they did from the past, the lights went off and back on.

Gregory: "Not again." As he knew what it was.

He hurried to Freddy and entered his stomach, and headed to the recharge station. But the light didn't turn on as they exit out of it and confuse why it is not on.

Gregory: "Freddy, what's wrong with the light?"

Freddy: "I do not know, it has never happened like this before."

With the lights out, they saw something behind the window. It was the Endoskeletons.

Gregory: "What are they doing there? Aren't they supposed to be in the basements?"