Chapter 1: Awakening

Freddy then wakes up in "Safe Mode" in his room, wondering why he malfunctions in front of the audicane.

Freddy: "Show time already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." As he talks to himself.

But when he talks, a small voice talks to him.

Gregory: "Shh! Will you shut up?!"

Freddy: "Who said that?" Asking an anonymous voice.

Gregory: "I did! I'm down here!"

Freddy: "Down where?" As he asked. "I still do not see you."

Gregory: "Okay, listen....." As he explained. " You were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

Freddy: "My stomach hatch?" As he noticed. "That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and pinatas! It is not a safe play area!"

He opens his stomach hatch, as Gregory jumps, as he catches him.

Freddy: "There you are." As he began to scan him with his eyes, and let him down when done scanning. "Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?" He asked.

Gregory: "I-I'm Gregory." Saying his full name.

Freddy: "Gregory. I will notify the main office." As he does but cannot notify. "Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

Gregory: "It's her." As he told him. "She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

Freddy: "Who?" He asked. "Who is looking for you? Your mother?"

Gregory: "Shh!" Shushing him as he heard something. "I hear footsteps."

He checks outside of Freddy's windows and sees a security guard walking.

Freddy: "That is the security guard. She can help us!"

Gregory: "No!" As he warned him. "No, I don't trust her."

Freddy: "Why not?"

Gregory: "I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?" Asking him for another way.

Freddy knew how to communicate with him by giving him something that could help.

Freddy: "Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch."

He opened his stomach hatch, and a present was inside. Gregory opens it, and collects a fazwatch. Then a beep came from it.

Gregory: "What was that?" He asked.

Freddy: "I am sending you an encoded message."

Gregory checks his fazwatch, and sees a new message from Freddy.

Freddy's message: "Hello, Gregory. It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accessible to you now."

Gregory follows his message, and pushes the button to enter the back room.

Freddy: "Well done, Gregory. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside."

Gregory: "It's pretty dark in there."

Freddy: "There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it."

Gregory entered the back room which was very dark, and climbed into the vent. As he continued, he heard Roxy talking to herself in her room, passed Monty's room which did not know what's going on, and passed Chica's room who was playing her electric guitar. And he made it outside into the whole room.