Chapter 12: Back to Hell

Gregory ran and did not know where the exit from the ruins but ran into a dark room. He uses his flashlights and finds himself in front of the endos and bots, and they have come to take Gregory but he manages to use his face-cam to blind them, but more came so he used his fazerblaster and blind some of their eyes. But he came after him, so he ran to another room and closed behind. Gregory thought he was safe but then heard something coming but soon heard someone saying his name. And it was Vanny.

Vanny: "Gregory, your friends are worried about you. They're here with me. Please, come here."

Gregory did not believe her because she was no longer Vanessa anymore as he ran away from her. Vanny sees him running, as the voice in her head spoke to her.

Glitchtrap: "Stay the course. Focus on my voice. Do not let him escape. Kill him, do it for me."

Vanny: "I will, and will not let him escape." As she chased after him.

Back in the office, Freddy was being out of control by Burntrap as the others tried to stop him.

Monty: "Freddy! It's us! Your friends! We don't wanna hurt you!"

But Freddy was still in control and broke free then attacked him. Chica and Roxy help and pull him back as Freddy breaks free from them. When Chica was trying to do it again she noticed the electrical cable sparking, as she had an idea.

Chica: "Roxy, I need you!"

Roxy: "What now?"

Chica: "Can you keep Freddy busy while I help Monty?"

Roxy did what she asked and kept Freddy busy. Chica hurries to Monty and helps her to tell him. As she told him, he was worried what would happen.

Monty: "We don't know what will happen, it will kill him."

Chica: "We do not have a choice. We have to do it."

Monty does not want to do it but it's the only way to stop him. Freddy was gonna kill Roxy as Monty yelled at his name.

Monty: "Freddy! I do not want to do this but I will if I have to. To take your place. So don't make me do it."

Freddy doesn't listen as he charges full at Monty. But Monty did not move, but they both tackled and struggled as Monty managed to open his chest wide, and Chica attacked Freddy with the cable sparks to the inside and it electrified him. He screams and starts to malfunction, as his whole body shuts down and falls to the ground. Chica, Monty, and Roxy were scared that their friend was dead, or alive.

Chica: "Did I.... did I......?"

Roxy: "Did you kill him, or fried him?"

Chica: "I do not know if he survived that."

Monty turned Freddy's body and took the cable out, and tried to wake him up but showed no sign of awakening.

Chica: "I.... no..... I killed him!" As she freaks out of what she did.

Monty: "You didn't..." As he tries to calm her. "He just malfunctions, his system needs to reboot which it's rebooting."

Before she wanted to know if he was rebooting, they saw something coming from the monitor as they were in trouble. The monitor shows so many endos trying to get in to disassemble them and take their parts.

Roxy: "That's a whole lot of endos. And none of them don't really have shells on them. Is that what we become with no shells? Is that what I was before?"

Monty: "Not time for that answer, we need to keep them away from us! Shut the door!"

Chica shuts the door as the endos try to break in, and Burntrap watches them trying to keep themselves undissembled. He chuckled because they don't have enough power to keep themselves safe.