37) Dirty Vibes II

Song name - High

Song artist - Whethan & Dua lipa.

Three pairs of brown eyes were looking at the six men suspended from the iron bar, naked

Three pairs of brown eyes were looking at the six men suspended from the iron bar, naked. The painful screams were music to their ears as they sat outside the dark dungeon and were enjoying the show through the glass window.

The men were suspended naked by the ironar with their legs and arms and their heads hanging down towards the floor.

The sound of terror and pain was echoing in the dark dungeon as the men were crying for mercy just like that girl had cried.

They were screaming in pain and were sweating blood but the men beating them with hot iron rods didn't stop. They showered the hits one after another, rapists deserve much more than this. They were doing nothing.

It was the third round of beating they are earning in a single day.

After getting an electric shock in their nostril, mouth and anus they were passed out for more than eight hours. Their white skin was littered with hundreds of cigarette burns and their body was irking with the disgusting smell of urine. They were forced to drink and dip in the tub filled with their and other animals' urine.

They are the same men who have raped a little girl and have almost killed her. The tortures they were getting was nothing infront of what they've done with that girl.

With a sinister smirk on their Adonis face the three men have been enjoying the show since the morning. Vikram gets up from his place and enters the dungeon.

They have controlled themselves enough and now they also wanted to participate in the torturing game.

"Who is your leader," rolling up his sleeves up-to his elbow Vikram asked casually, not showing his real intentions.

By now the henchmen were standing silently on the corner and after a long hour the Irish men found some relief. When Vikram asked them about their leader, five of them looked towards the man with red hair and mustache; however, no one took his name.

"Drop him," Vikram ordered.

Like a sack of vegetables the leader of their group thudded down on the floor. He screamed at the pain which shot through his body.

Vikram gestured to his henchman to open his hands which were tied behind his back. The man did as he was commanded.

Crouching down to his level, Vikram gripped his neck and made the man look at him,"so finally you are here,"he chuckled darkly, making the man tremble in fear.

"Mercy. Me-r-cy.. Don," he pleaded with his mouth full of blood.

Vikram let go of his neck and chuckle seeing his pathetic condition and soon his roaring laughter replaced the silence of the dark dungeon. Suddenly he stopped laughing abruptly and glared at the man with a fire of anger in his eyes.