37) Dirty Vibes II

Start from the beginning

"Mercy? Mercy hn? Did you and your dogs show mercy to that girl!" he shouted, kicking his skull. "Tell me you cunt did you listen to her pleas. Tell me you dipshit," Vikram clenched out the words, crushing his hands under his hobnailed shoes.

"Aaaaah," the man screamed when the nails pierced his skin.

"It w-as-n't li-k-e she wa-s any-o-n-e to y-o-u,"wincing in pain, the man whispered the words while crawling on the floor like a leech, trying to get away as far as he could from Vikram.

Vikram looked at the man who was shaking in fear on the ground. He was not wrong, she was no one to him. At least not by blood. But rape is the one crime which Vikram can never forgive. It doesn't matter if he knows the victim or not. It doesn't matter if the rapist is someone close to him or not. It never matters.

The only thing he knew was that a rapist deserves to die. In a most inhumane way possible.

And here he has given that little girl an unsaid promise and he will definitely fulfill it.

"The Irish Mafia and their dogs only know to rape innocent girls, aren't they? It runs in their blood," his words were lacking any emotion in them.

"Don't raise your words against our mafia. You bloody Indians are dogs," the man barked with anger in his swollen eyes. He couldn't tolerate it when Vikram compared their mafia with a dog.

"You should be thankful to us that we all gave her good fuck that night and let her know how one should have sex. Otherwise your Indian women are so fucking clueless. Bloody whores act like a dead body on the bed. Stiff and cold. That bitch was getting our six big cocks in one night. She should have enjoyed it but nuhh bloody whore was thrashing under us and when I plunged inside her tiny hole she screamed and then turned cold like a fucking dead body," he chuckled sinisterly, showing his yellow teeth.

"She was the seventh Indian women we had fucked. We really thought she would be a little different but no, she was the same as the others. A cold dead body on bed. But she did have a cute pussy. Small, tight and dark just like I love," he laughed like a hideous monster.

His words took Vikram back to some hidden memories of the past and for a second he was numb in his place.

"Your Indian women don't know how to enjoy sex. Send them to us we will teach them.." before he could say something else, Rudra stormed in the dungeon with a thick iron rod in his hand and slammed it directly on his face.

He was hitting him with the rod, not stopping for a bit . The lava of fury was boiling in his blood, he was outrageous. He hit him brutally without any mercy. The man whose name was Patrick was covered by his blood and his piercing screams were breaking the large gates of the dungeon and generating the terror in the prisoners in the closed cell. His words have awakened the sleeping beast in Rudra.

Rudra again raised the rod in air but this time Vikram grip his hand and stopped him.

"Tie all of them," he commanded in a blank tone with his still fixed on the naked bloody body of the man who was dithering on the floor.

Their henchmen opened the other five men who were hanging in the perched position to the iron rod.

Their hands were manacled above their head to the rod with their legs spread open on the wooden table.

"You were right Patrick. She is no one to me. So why should I care? "reading the tattoo of his name over his shoulder Vikram said in a blank tone.

"Don't do anything to them. Just let them be tied in this position and treat their wounds," he ordered his henchman. "Treat his wounds also," he gestured to the leader of the group who was unconscious on the floor.