sixteen ~ so maybe you're not okay

Start from the beginning

You loved your friend, but you swear to God if she asked you one more time if you were okay, you'd explode. "I'm fine," you snapped, closing your eyes.

Having Hyunie by your side throughout this project was a godsend, and you couldn't have done it without her. As Yuna was busy with baby Indie, Hyunie became your right-hand gal, almost waiting on you hand and foot.

She cleared her throat. "I just wanted to make sure," she muttered, ready to walk away.

"Wait, Hyunie-" You turned, grasping her hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's okay. I know you're stressed. I'll leave you alone."

God-were you always this bitchy and cranky? Or had you unlocked a new part of yourself that you'd only discovered after breaking up with Jungkook? Either way, you'd lose your friend if you didn't stop.

❤️

You had stopped counting how many glasses of wine you had accepted from the server as he passed by with his tray, but it had to have been more than enough for you to want to kiss the next person you saw.

Aimlessly, you stared at your wine glass. Are you the only one like this? What the fuck are you doing with your life? Pretending to be okay when you weren't. Shit-you were so fucking pathetic.

Every day, the same thing, over and over again. Mindlessly, alone. You were gradually losing yourself in your innermost thoughts.

Tomorrow may be better. Maybe it'll be alright. But who were you kidding? They were nothing but lies. You were too far gone, too broken. And it didn't look like it could ever be reversed.

"So, you're the big boss, hmm?"

You looked up to see a handsome man donned in an all-black outfit, his honey-skin chest practically on display, the deep V of his silk shirt leading your eyes down to his lower half. "That's me," you muttered, swirling the last of what was left in your wine glass.

"Can I get you a refill?"

"Yes, please."

The man flashed a beautiful smile before going behind the counter, reaching underneath to pull up a bottle of wine.

"Are you supposed to be back there?" you asked, raising a brow because he wasn't a crew member from your show. Actually, you had never seen him before.

He chuckled. "I'm Jung Hoseok, co-owner of Onjium." You held your glass out for him to refill.

"It's a beautiful restaurant, and the food is immaculate."

"Ah, why, thank you," he remarked. "Should I return the favor and praise your show?"

You tried to suppress your smirk by sipping the red wine. "I'd rather you praise me instead."

Hoseok's tongue darts to wet his lips, biting the bottom. "I can do that."

❤️

It had been too long since you had kissed anyone, alone let anyone even touch you. But Hoseok's kisses from the column of your neck trailing towards your collarbone made you realize how horny you were-and your vibrator wasn't cutting it anymore. You weren't sure why you hadn't sought out a fuck buddy in the first place. It would've easily taken your mind off everything and relieved some stress.

His hardened length brushed against your clothed heat, his soft lips continuing to mark your body, his hand on the small of your back, eliminating the distance between you. "Fuck-you're so sexy," he kissed your lips. "Why isn't every man dropping to their knees for you?"