eight ~ a blast from the past - pt. 1

~ warning: sexual content ~

Sitting on the couch, with one hand holding your phone and the other hidden inside a chip bag, you glanced over to see Jungkook smirking, eyeing you up and down. You stuffed a chip in your mouth, "What?" You asked, still munching away at the savory chip.

"Baby...your tits look so nice right now. I just wanna---" Jungkook closed his eyes, pretending to motorboat the air in front of him.

You shook your head and chuckled at your silly boyfriend. "Oh why thank you, they'll be full of milk soon. That's why they look so nice," you teased him. Eight months pregnant and you were ready for this baby to come out already. Everything hurt - everything!

"I've always wondered what breast milk tasted like." He bit his bottom lip, staring off into space as he thought about it.

You rolled your eyes at the soon-to-be dad. "Of course, you would," you snapped at him. Licking the chip dust off of your fingers, you pushed yourself off of the couch and waddled over to him.

"What? A guy can't be curious?" Jungkook's mouth curved into a smile while you straddled his lap, your basketball of a belly in his face. He gently caressed the bump. "God--you're so beautiful," he expressed lovingly, placing a kiss on your bump. "Can't believe you're having my baby, can't believe you let me."

You playfully smacked his chest. "You practically begged me, remember?"

"Mm and I'll keep begging until we have a house full of kids. Am I able to put another one in you while you already have one in you?" Jungkook teased.

"Dummy."

"Your dummy."

"Mm, my dummy," you mumbled, before placing a kiss on his lips.

A constant, faint buzzing sound woke you from your dream. A dream that you almost didn't want to wake up from. It almost, felt too real.

"Baby. Hey, I'm heading off to work," an indistinct, mumbled voice could be heard as your eyes opened. Jungkook placed a kiss on your cheek before backing away.

Your hand lingered on his fingers before he was out of reach. "Have a good day at work."

He couldn't resist, he leaned down to give you another kiss. "It's going to be a long day. I'll text you when I get out."

"Kay, love you."

"Love you more."

The silence in your apartment after Jungkook left, didn't help. The dream you awoken from was milling around while you lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Ugh, you knew at some point you'd have to tell Jungkook. You didn't want him to get his hopes up of a family when the possibility of it was low. Soon, you'd tell him soon.