Chapter 9: Dark side

Start from the beginning

Qiyana: Hey guys! Over here!

We looked over and saw Qiyana, Senna and Lucian along with another guy with black hair, must be Lucians friend. Yas and Ekko sat next to the new guy, while I just sat down next to Qiyana.

Qiyana: Hey JJ, how's it going?

Joe: Pretty good. How about you QiQi?

We then did our own handshake, before I greeted Senna and Lucian.

Joe: Senna, Luce, how are you two?

Senna: Good, thanks for asking.

Lucian: All's good here kid. Oh! This is my friend Sean.

The new guy...I mean Sean and I looked at each other, before nodding and shaking hands.

Sean: Nice to meet you kid.

Joe: Pleasure is mine.

A waiter then came up to us and we ordered our drinks. It was an awesome time with most of true damage and Sean. Just wish the girls were here too. Qiyana was really affectionate today, must be the alcohol. New thing I found out is that Yasuo is quite talkative when he drinks. I then noticed that my drink was empty so I headed to the bar.

Bartender: What can I get ya?

Joe: Gin and tonic with extra gin.

Qiyana then hugged me out of nowhere.

Qiyana: Hey JJ, what's taking you so long? Come on join us!

Bartender: Here you go kid.

I grabbed my drink and then Ekko ran up to us with his phone in hand.

Ekko: Smile!

He took a selfie of the three of us. While I was sipping my drink then Qiyana stole my drink and took a sip right as Ekko took another picture. She then let's go of me.

Qiyana: Bleh! Too much gin.

I tried to grab Ekko's phone, but he was already off.

Joe: Ekko, delete that picture!

Ekko: Relax man, there's no harm in a little picture.

He's right. What could go wrong? It's just a picture right?......right?

We get back to the table and I looked at my phone to see.....wow.....

Yasuo: So, how many messages did you get? 20?

Joe: Uhmm...48 texts. 78 calls

Qiyana: Holy shit...they're nuts!

Senna: Joe honey. You gotta tell them that you need some alone time every now and then.

Joe: You might be right.

I took another sip of my drink and was just vibing to the music.

Meanwhile with the girls Akali POV

The girls and I were just chilling on the couch and I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw two pictures that Ekko uploaded. It was Ekko and behind him stood Joe...who was being HUGGED BY QIYANA?! And why does he look like he doesn't care? Then I looked at the second picture and saw Qiyana now drinking Joe's drink.

Akali: Boys night my ass. Hey girls! Wanna go on a girls night? I know just the perfect bar.

Evelynn: Why do you want to go out all of a sudden Rogue?

I showed them the picture.

Evelynn: So that's how it is....

Ahri: I didn't know girls were invited to a boys night....