27》Few Decisions

Start from the beginning

He frown and scoffs.

"He's a boy, there is nothing to freak out about being half naked as a man."

Mina roll her eyes and putted the bowl on table before she could call Nikki to come.

But a hand caught her wrist.

"Or you love it when I'm half naked?"

She pinch his stomach make him groan in pain while she running away to escape from him. She rush towards living room and found Nikki was still focus on the screen tv.

Mina exhale as Wonwoo didnt intend to chase her so she walk towards Nikki.

"Alright, Nikki. Time for breakfast before you take a shower."

"Can we eat while watch tv?"

He pouted when Mina shake her head.

"You cant, Nikki. Its not a good attitude and daddy Wonu might scold you for eating while watching tv."

Nikki nodded his head and quickly wrap his arms around Mina when she lift him up to go kitchen as Wonwoo waited for them.

Mina put him on his seat beside Wonwoo before she serve their plate carefully to avoid from the rice get spilled. Nikki eating quitely as he didnt on the cranky mood which they were relieve he was easy get to control.

Wonwoo also enjoyed his food without nothing to talk to Mina and breakfast when in peace atmospheren

None of them feel awkwards or feel empty, they just not talk much when it comes to eat.

After several minutes, they finished their breakfast. Wonwoo bring Nikki to his room so that boy can take a shower. While Mina busy tidy the kitchen and make sure she arranged all pillow on living room as Nikki laid on couch ago.

She then walk upstairs to their room, and can hear sounds inside bathroom which means Wonwoo were taking shower.

Mina tidy their bed and open the curtain so the light of sun brighten their room. She even prepared a clothes for Wonwoo and rest herself on bed. She didnt check her phone yet and when she do, she recieve lots of notification from her friends and some of closet people she hasn'r seen in a long time.

And lots of articles appear about Wonwoo as a ceo of famous company just get married with his secertary.

The explaination of articles said that she is his secertary that has worked for a year. Mina were glad that some of articles she read aren't said something false about her. It could lead a rumor for her and she worried it make people judging her based on her status and her nation.

"Why are you pensive this morning?"

She turn her head to find Wonwoo done took a shower and wearing his shirt.

Mina shake her head and close her phone.

"I just cheking my phone and read some articles about you."

"About our wedding yesterday?"

She firmly smile and nodded her head.

"Sometimes, I dont like to share what I'm doing or my personal stuffs to media. That's why I didnt invited lots of camera and media just to avoid getting interview or face lots of flashes camera."

Mina grin and listen what he said.

He's right, not everything they have to share their stuffs to media. And now  she can be a headline article as she is a wife to a famous boss. She need to take care of herself especially what she shared on social media to protect his reputation.