Sincere was one of those people who Amiré really cared about, to the point he'd take a bullet for her or catch a body for her. In these few past months she had become his sister, and he didn't play about his family. This is everything that's been going on in his life at the moment.

Currently, Amiré was in the airport waiting for his flight to start boarding. D's birthday party was around the corner and he had been jokingly calling it his official retirement party but everybody high up in the ranks knew this wasn't a joke. He made a vow to his wife to retire from the drug game, and he was finally answering to it. D and Amiré have been able to build a bond throughout their time together. D felt like he could trust Amiré, especially after seeing how solid he is. So he did something he's only ever done for Sincere, which is invite Amiré on his birthday trip in Illes Balears, Spain. Specifically the Grand Palladium Ibiza Resort & Spa.

Amiré was allowed one guest, which was supposed to be Vino but somebody had to stay back and keep watch over the business. So he settled for someone else that's been in his life the past few months, to keep from being alone.

"Babe this bag you bought me is so sexy, take my picture for me please." Mariya, his current fling, asked as she handed him her phone.

He rolled his eyes and lifted her phone, snapping a picture for her. "I hope you know I'm not goin to be your damn camera man this whole trip Riya."

He quickly handed her back her phone and pulled his own out of his pocket, checking his messages. Vino was informing him of how the drop went last night.

Mariya ignored him and checked her picture, smiling widely. "Oooou Mirry this is fireeee. You really got the baddest bitch on yo arms, ya know that right?"

He looked up from his phone briefly to stare at her before looking back at it, responding to Vino

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He looked up from his phone briefly to stare at her before looking back at it, responding to Vino. "Yeah." He responded dryly.

Mariya just grinned and posted it to her instagram before making her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Are you okay? You seem irritated."

He took a deep breathe and nodded, clicking his phone off to give her his undivided attention. "I'm cool I just don't feel like being on this plane for 7 hours."

"That's understandable," She laughed. "But I'll try my hardest to help make it not so bad. We're flying first class so it'll be fine. Just try to have some fun because you're always so busy and this is our first trip together."

He nodded his head in agreement, resting his hand on her back. "You're right."

"I know I am now give me a kiss," She puckered her lips and he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her softly.