xx | Sonder ❦ (14) 1/2

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— WANTS AND NEEDS —

Come with a classic, they come around years later and say it's a sleeperThe earrings are real, the petty is real, might charge my ex for a featureDeposit the money to Brenda, LaTisha or Linda, FeliciaShe came for me twice, I didn't even nut for he...

The earrings are real, the petty is real, might charge my ex for a feature
Deposit the money to Brenda, LaTisha or Linda, Felicia
She came for me twice, I didn't even nut for her once, you know I'm a pleaser
42 millimeter, was made in Geneva
Yeah, I probably should go to Yeshiva, we went to Ibiza
Yeah, I probably should go link with Yeezy, I need me some Jesus
But soon as I started confessin' my sins, he wouldn't believe us
Sins, I got sins on my mind

•••••

"Niggas dyin', fallin' stars through the night and I been thinkin' 'bout you every night. If you happy, I know that I should be alright. 'Cause this tragic and I can't seem for to decide. And I think I just, I should leave, I just should I leave it 'lone? Ah should I try or just? I can't lie, I just I be wrong for the cry. But I'm caught up with these hoes, they gon' follow! Ballin' like a baller blocker—every time I catch my feelings, lock them in a bottle. And you probably find my heart somewhere lost in Nevada." Amiré rapped along to the song playing throughout his hotel's bathroom. He was fresh out the shower getting ready for D's yacht party.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and chuckled to himself, finding a lot of common similarities between his life and this song. His heart really was somewhere else.

He entered the room again and glanced over at Mariya, who was laid across the bed on her phone. She had been ignoring him all morning because he didn't come back to the room until 2 in the morning last night. He didn't feel the need to explain to her that he was bonding with his son, so he simply didn't say a word. She wasn't his girlfriend and she knew she wasn't, so why she was mad was beyond him.

"If you gone keep having that funky ass attitude you might as well stay here." He told her dryly, going through his suitcase. She just scoffed, making him raise his eyebrow at her.

"What? You got something to say? Say it."

Mariya sat up on her knees and mugged him. "I don't even think you wanna hear what I gotta say."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, wondering if he should even entertain her. She was lucky he was a little bored. "What Mariya?"

"Well I just find it really funny that we've been seeing each other for about what 4 months now? We had an agreement to not see other people right?"

"Right." He nodded, not understanding where she was going with this.

"So you know I'm not sleeping with anyone else and yet you've absolutely refused to touch me without protection. You told me that you don't ever touch a female without protection and yet you have a whole kid Ace."