viii | Sonder ❦ (6) 1/2

*small text changes have been made moving forward*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— BODY —

I don't know what it isI can't tell you what it isBut you got me goin' crazySex with you is so amazin'How, how long can you go, baby?Better last 'til my body's sore, 'cause it's crazyBaby, I'm talkin' crazyI need you right in my space, but INeed i...

I can't tell you what it is
But you got me goin' crazy
Sex with you is so amazin'
How, how long can you go, baby?
Better last 'til my body's sore, 'cause it's crazy
Baby, I'm talkin' crazy
I need you right in my space, but I
Need it, baby, I'm late, but I
Still can check in with you
I know that I need my friends, but I
Wouldn't wanna leave you, no, oh, I
Wouldn't wanna plead
But my heart, my mind and my body is sayin' yes

•••••

Taivon stirred in her sleep at the sound of her 11 o'clock alarm going off. A small groan left her mouth as she slowly rolled onto her back, blinking until her eyes adjusted to the sun beaming into her room. The ache between her legs set off a chain of memories from last night.

The conversation with Amiré about their relationship.

The way his lips touched hers.

The way his hands caressed her body.

The way he completely ruined her life.

She couldn't stop herself from smiling even if she wanted too. Yes, she was sore as hell, but it was a good sore.

After he came, they cuddled and took a quick nap before waking up and finding themselves in round two— which damn near led to three. Turning to her left she saw the empty spot next to her, assuming he let himself out. She couldn't even be mad at him, he told her what it was.

There was no point in even getting her hopes up.

Taivon lost count how many times he made her cum throughout the night. All she knew was that he got a good two out of her just by sitting her on his face. The memory of it made her blush hard as she stared up at the ceiling. There's this saying for women that says only a few men can unlock your crazy during sex.

Taivon might just be able to say her crazy has been unlocked, cause the thought of him doing what he did to her to another bitch— she damn near wanted all the smoke.

The sound of her phone ringing interrupted her thoughts as she quickly sat up and grabbed it off her dresser.

"Hello?" She answered, without checking to see who it was.