ix | Sonder ❦ (6) 2/2

*make sure to read the last part before this cause wattpad be skipping. Also this book has now officially become the home of this series*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— WHAT YOU HEARD —

Fuck your mind up, waste timeI'm prone to that, do it all the timeKeep your guard up or wait in lineYou don't need me, please believe meThis ain't easy, you know I've been feindin'Let me unleash my demons on youWhat's the word? Tell me what you've...

I'm prone to that, do it all the time
Keep your guard up or wait in line
You don't need me, please believe me
This ain't easy, you know I've been feindin'
Let me unleash my demons on you
What's the word? Tell me what you've heard
Don't tell me what to do, just tell me when it hurts
When I get you to myself, it's murder

•••••

It was about 72 degrees outside and Amiré sat on top of his all black hellcat, letting his eyes roam his busy surroundings. He was currently at the NPHC darty, simply due to the fact that he wanted to see Tee, but also because he needed a distraction to clear his mind.

"Nigga come around me actin' gangster, I ain't buyin' it. He tried to run off, I dumped the Draco where his spine at. 7.62 god, I got that name because I'm firin' it. Rep we lit for life, post on the block, this where I'm dyin'. If I shoot my gun, three hundred shots gon' come behind it—" He rapped along to the Pooh Shiesty song playing from his car, placing the blunt back in his mouth and inhaling.

After the meeting he had with Antwan about being promoted to second in command. He was a little on edge.

A part of him knew it was coming eventually, he just didn't expect it to be so soon. He knew the second he introduced himself to Antwan he signed away his life rights to the streets.

He pulled it away and inhaled sharply to hold the smoke in a little longer, before releasing it into the air. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw one of his old flings, India, making her way over to him.

 Out of the corner of his eyes he saw one of his old flings, India, making her way over to him