******

"Kriya..." Surbhi nudged her as she found her sitting alone on the college steps. Kriya's eyes were red and puffy. Surbhi's face gleamed in concern. "Tum to rahi ti?" She asked, shocked.

Kriya just threw herself into her arms and sobbed. "Meine ek bahut badi galti kardi hun…Surbhi…"

Surbhi held her in her arms, fondling her back. She had never seen Kriya break so badly. Not even while she had a break up with Rey, she had cried to this extent. She pulled her back making her to face him.

"Tum Pagal ho Kya? Tum ne akele galti nahi Kiya hai… Hum sab decide karke Kiya ta… toh galati hum sabka hai... Tu kyun sab kuch Tere upar le rahi hai" Surbhi thought her weeping was due to the suspension of Taani because of them.

Kriya bobbed her head as if she wasn't understanding. "Wo baat nahi hai…" She spoke through tears.

"Toh Kya baat hai?" Surbhi now really looked worried.

"Meine…" Kriya whined. Surbhi was waiting for her to finish. "Meine… Rithwik se…"

"Rithwik ne kuch bola Kya?" Surbhi's nose reddened. If he was the reason for her tears, she would smack him on the butt real hard.

Kriya shrugged. "Meine… Rithwik… se bola ki…"

Surbhi nodded, listening.

"Meine…" Kriya peered into Surbhi's eyes. Probably only she could guide her. "Rithwik se bola ki… mein usase Pyaar karti hun…"

Surbhi's jaw locked in a stunned silence. Her mouth ballooned and compressed. Then, her face broke into a pathetic crazy smug. "Is this even for real?"

Kriya frowned. Here, she was crying remembering Rithwik's shocked expression at her blunder. And Surbhi was flying like maniac.

"Oh Kriya…" Surbhi elevated, shouting on her lungs. "OMG… did I just heard that U R IN LOVE WITH RITHWIK!" She screeched, not caring the weird looks passed on her by the fellow students.

Kriya pulled her back, beside her. "Tum… itna kyun chilla rahi ho? Koi sunlega…"

"Kriya…. Sunane ke liye to hi bol rahi hu…" Surbhi sang. "Wo sab chodo… itni kushi ki baat hai… toh… tu ro kyun rahi hai?"

Surbhi paused for a second remembering something "kahi Rithwik ne kuch…" She knew Rithwik from many years. She had seen him being in love with Su n losing her for the fates. Yet he never stopped loving Su. It concerned her and Karan to the great extent. They always wondered what would happen out of him? They always wanted someone to love him, making him forget the past. They had also seen him being all cuddly and happy with Kriya. And to know that Kriya really loved him just filled her heart with abundant delight.

"Nahi…" Kriya lowered her lashes. "Mein bolke wahanse bag gayi…"

"Kya?" Surbhi's eyes bobbed out.

"Aur mujhe pata bi nahi… wo kaise react karega…" Kriya feared. "Mujhe bahut dar lag Raha hai… uska samne Jane ko bi mujhe himmat nahi ho Raha hai"

"Tu usase pyaar Kaerti hai… koi guna nahi… Jo tu darke chupo…" Surbhi chided her.

"Per… Mujhe pata hai… wo kabhi mujhse Pyaar nahi karega… lekin mein Kya karu… mujeh toh uske upar Pyaar ho Gaya hai…" Kriya saddened.

"Tum aisa kyun sochte ho?" Surbhi had a positive approach towards it. "Mein aaj Tak Su ke baad, Ritwhik ko kisi ladki ke saath itna kush nahi deki hun… jitna Tera aur Taani ke saath rehta hai…" Surbhi always observed people. "Pehle Mein sochti ti ki wo Taani ko pasand karta hai... lekin nahi… wo Taani ko apna bahut acha dost Manta hai… Meri tarah… But with you… wo kehta toh hai…tu uska sirf dost hai… but I don't think so…"