Treinta y uno - Final

"I want to do this," Kellin assures me. I give him a look, telling him I'm really not feeling good about it. "It's my virginity. I want this."

He had just completely blindsided me, saying he wanted me to spend my last night in Albany with him. My leg had healed and I head back south-west tomorrow. He told me to go to the nearby hotel, and I thought it was kind of odd considering we have two perfectly good rooms already, but I figured he wanted privacy. Now, I know otherwise. I walked into our room and it was the fucking honeymoon suite. The honeymoon suite! It has the big, red, heart-shaped bed and everything!

"Your first time should be special, with someone you really care for," I tell him. He smiles and brushes his lips over mine.

"I do really care about you. Anything with you involved is so special to me, Vic."

I look away at his comment. If I keep looking at those gorgeous irises then I'm going to give in. He's pulling all the right strings, pushing every right button. He's not touching me inappropriately, or I would have freaked out already and turned him down; he isn't humiliating me, he's keeping this a civilized discussion; he just cuddling with me, looking me deeply in the eye and saying that he wants this. I'm going to give in soon, I can feel my reluctancy slipping with every moment. I can't give in, no matter how much I want to.

"I can't take your virginity. It isn't right."

"You're not taking anything. I'm giving it to you. I love you, Vic, and I want you to be my first. Maybe even my only." And that did it. He cracked my code. Tied my noose. "Please, Vic," he begs. "I want to be as close to you as I possibly can."

I sigh, searching my brain for any hope of restraint. But I come up empty. "You're lucky I love you," I mumble. He smiles brightly and catches my lips with his, kissing me softly, soothingly. It's like he's breaking me into it. Again, he knows me too well. When my mind finally accepts that this is happening, I start kissing him harder, more passionately, rolling my hips to create some friction.

I don't want to make this some lusty, quick fucking. No. This is his first time, so I'm going to make it a hell of a good one. This is going to hurt him, so I need to go slow, draw it out and make it as pleasurable as possible.

I unravel his arms from my neck and lace our fingers, gently holding them on each side of his head. I move my lips to his jaw line and kiss down it then back up and to his lips for a moment before doing the same down the other side. After kissing back up, I ignore his lips and chuckle at his erratic breathing, his lips quivering even from something as small as grinding and kissing. I quickly get back to business and go to his neck, sensually kissing, nipping and sucking my way around.

I almost lost him. I almost fucking lost him.

My mind quickly forgets the memories as Kellin pulls at my shirt. I move away so he can pull it off and he sits up, pulling his off too. We're slow, careful, gentle as we slowly undress each other. Within a minute or so we're under the covers, strip naked and kissing. Kellin keeps trying to touch us and speed things up, so I have to practically pin his arms down. I was trying to make this gentle, but slow is more important at this point.

"Okay, okay," I chuckle, after Kellin tries to pull his hand away again. I can feel his pole and I know he's pretty sexually frustrated. I slide down his body, caressing his thighs, and kissing the delicate, inner skin.

"Dammit, Vic I'm hard as a rock just get on with it," Kellin growls. How is it possible to sound so angry yet so cute at the same time? I decide to hurry up and like he said, get on with it. So, I take his tip between my lips, winning a gasp, and suck on it, running my tongue all over the surface. After a good amount of time, I take all of him in.