Veintiuno

{A/N: bc 3k; really not at all my best writing, consider this a warning. Plus! On the bright side! Things are happenin' bitches, lots is on its way!}

That night was atrocious. I spent practically the whole night in the shower, reliving the day in my mind and refusing to face my family in such a state. Every time I saw Kellin he would discretely reharden my friend downstairs and ruin my next hour for me. Yes, hour. He turns me on that much.

I wake up the next morning, dreading the day ahead and not at all wanting to face that beautiful devil of a boyfriend. He's ruining my life as well as becoming it.

"Hey," Kellin greets, looking around the car. "No Mikey today?" he wonders aloud.

I shake my head, gulping and preparing myself for whatever he has in store for me today. "He has the flu," I tell Kell, my shirt's collar seeming to tighten around my throat. I tug at the material of my shirt, praying he doesn't pull anything on me.

"Good. For us, that is." He leans over, capturing my lips and relaxing my mind, but exciting another part of me. I'm already so sensitive from yesterday. I haven't been touched intimately for about a year now. With his actions lately, I'm even more on edge.

His lips are still gently pressing against mine as his hand slips up my thigh, rubbing it affectionately. I gasp and he chuckles, moving away. I let out a breath as his hand leaves my leg, only for my breathing to stop again as his hand moves to my quickly growing bulge. Great, here we go again.

"Drive," he whispers, taking my earlobe between his teeth and pulling at it teasingly. I shakily put the car in reverse and start backing out of his driveway. His hand finally moves from my member, but at this point, I really don't want him to. His lips move to my neck as he kisses it everywhere he can reach. I let out a small whimper as the rod in my pants turns to rock. He only lets out a small chuckle at my reaction before he starts sucking, creating pleasurable love-bites.

Seven hickeys later, we finally get to school. Sadly for me, I wore track pants today, showing everything. I'm fucked.

I let out a groan and mumble, "Thanks a lot, now I'll be hard all day."

"Well, we can always skip first period and I can relieve that for you."

"No!" I say quickly. "First of all, no, I'm not ready yet. An-"

"See, I think you are," he says, his face only millimetres from mine.

"N-no." My voice starts wavering at nervousness - maybe a little bit of horniness too. "Secondly, you need to stop."

"Stop what?" he asks innocently. God damn he's so cute. Oh great, now he's smiling. That smile should be illegal.

"Stop. Just. . .just stop." My mind stops functioning and I forget everything that my mind had earlier been screaming.

"I'm sorry, Vic. I don't know what you're talking about. You don't want to what?" he asks in a high-pitched, childish tone.

"W-what?" I reply. My brain still not functioning as he climbs onto my lap, slipping his arms around my neck and then sensually rolling his hips into mine. "Fuck," I breathe, my eyes closing and my head falling against the headrest as I grip those hot ass hips, not letting him move away.

"You're so damn hard," he whispers to me. I accidentally moan at his voice, and finally, finally my brain actually clues into his seductive ways.

"No. No," I mumble, crawling out from under him and hurdling myself into the backseat. Kellin just chuckles and opens the door.

"I'll see you in English, big boy. I'm presenting today, so you better be there."