Trece

I awaken at a nice time, the sun's ray shining into the warm room, giving it a home-like feeling. I glance the unfamiliar space, until my eyes land on Kellin's angelic face. {A/N: that rhymed} He's in the same position as last night, only on his stomach. His arm is outstretched and hanging off the mattress. After waking up properly - rubbing my eyes and stretching - I get up and can't help but tuck Kells' arm back in and kissing his cheek softly.

After cleaning myself up, I change into my other loose, comfortable clothes and return to the main room. I see that it's 7AM and start bugging Kellin to wake up, to which he started to slowly, but kept turning over and going back to sleep. My mind was already brightly functioning and I quickly came up with a better idea.

"Hey! What the fuck?" he yells as I pour the contents from a plastic hotel cup onto his head. I chuckle to myself and he flips over, sitting up quickly.

"Come on get going, we have to be at the airport in half an hour." I turn back around and finish up packing, shoving random items from around the room into my bag.

"V-Vic," Kellin says from behind me. I turn around immediately at his frightened voice. He's staring, mortified at the corner. "S-spider."

I roll my eyes at him being almost eighteen and still not able to kill a spider. "Stop being such a girl. Just get a tissue and kill it," I tell him.

"Kill it!? No! Vic, you have to get it and let it go. Please?" he beggs, pouting at me before turning back to the eight-legged creature causing him anxiety.

"Fine," I gumble, grabbing a napkin and trudging over to him. I don't even get to kneel down when Kellin jumps up, pushing me onto the matress and jumping on top, straddling me. I roll my eyes at my stupidity and ask, "There was no spider, was there?"

He shakes his head, biting his top lip and his hand finds my cheek as he pushes his lips against mine. The sizzling intesifies, him being the culprit of the kiss for once and my body heats up in tingles. I smile at his sneaky tactics and he deepens the kiss, reminding me that he loves when guys smile into kisses. I learned a lot on that skating adventure.

I roll us over, needing the dominance and he submisively lets me. His hands wrap around my neck and I slip my tongue into his mouth, craving the taste. It was a blissful moment, and my mind was quickly recording it and storing it in my memory, where I can tell already it would be relived. He rolled his hips up, grinding against me and I freaked out a little, quickly backing away.

"We h-have to go. Um, put more clothes on and I'll meet you at the car," I say quickly.

He rolls his eyes and whines, "Why? Can't just stay and do things?"

"No. Now get up," I say firmly. He groans and lets go of me.

__
The plane ride home was bland. Not much had really happened. We just watched movies, with Kellin on my lap - he had insisted. I got him home in record time and we reluctantly stopped our jam session.

"I'll walk you up," I tell him. He beams at me and we hop out. I walk him to the door, holding his hand the entire way.

"You wanna come in?" he asks. I smile, but shake my head. We spent two whole days together, surely he's sick of me by now. He nods, looking sorrowfully at my shirt.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" I offer. He smiles, reconnecting with my eyes and nodding urgently.

"Can't wait," he says.

I smile and kiss his cheek saying, "bye, Kells."

"Bye babe," he replies, brushing thumb over mine before disappearing into his house.