CHAPTER 35

Amaya's pov

"Amaya, stop" I felt Damian stopping me by his wrist and I looked back to face him. He was broken and he was a mess.

"It hurts that you can't trust me. I never did that, she edited everything and I am going to prove it to you I have a CCTV footage at the office you can see everything that happened" I suddenly felt stupid, how could I let Samantha ruin us just by a simple video. I felt so guilty, I just embraced him tightly and he patted my back.

"I am so sorry Damian. I am sorry that I let my emotions get the best of me" he wiped my tears and held me on to his chest and that was all I needed. I calmed down all of a sudden and I realized I have been so selfish, I could have listened to Damian's side of the story first without concluding things just like that.

"I love you Amaya and I will never even think of cheating on you with anyone. I made a vow at church to be your side till death tear us apart" Hearing the word death made me so scared.

"I don't want to lose you even through death, no" I cried thinking of Damian dying.

He chuckled while soothing me by running his hand gently on my back and I looked up at him with unbelievably eyes, I was being serious and he was taking it as a joke seriously.

"I will die for you Amaya, if only that would make you believe me that I love you so much" why was he saying that, he was being insane. I poked his chest with my fingers, he shouldn't have done that.

"Hey, I said don't speak like that, how could I live without you if you die, I rather die instead" he looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, I rather die first" He replied back. Oh gosh why were we even arguing about death just like that, the word scares me to death.

"So you really love me that much huh?" He asked looking directly into my eyes and I wanted to melt just by the way he looked at me. He never changed, he always made me feel butterflies and my legs would turn into jelly, my heart beat increased and I just lost my mind.

"I love you idiot" I smacked his arm and released a laugh. He chuckled and lifted me off my feet. "I love you, I love you so so much my idiot" he replied and gave me butterfly kisses all over my face making me giggle like a one year old who had been given a bar of chocolate.

"Amaya, Damian" We heard my dad's voice and Damian put me back on my feet. We turned to face him, he looked a bit shocked to see us like that because a few minutes ago we were on a fight. He smiled but something about how he forced a smile to face made me realize that something was going on.

"Dad?" I said. "Antonio" Damian replied.

"I see you two have made up things" He smiled.

"Amaya, Damian" We saw mom running towards us, she was in panic.

"Mom" I called her, so did Damian.

"Whats up?" We all asked in unison.

"Its Samantha, she is ..." mom was breathing so hard finding it hard to explain.

"What is it?" I asked.

"She wants to commit suicide" what? Our eyes widened at that statement.

"What?" Damian and I replied in unison.

"She is at the roof Terrence of the building, she will jump off any minute if you don't show up" Dad said to Damian. I gritted my teeth, this conniving bitch!

"What and why would she do that, she is insane or what?" Damian replied.

"She says she can't stand to see you happy with another one, she is the only one who can make you happy and that you are meant to be together" Dad replied. My eyes widened and I kind off of wanted to laugh, it was being funny and at the same time horrific.