CHAPTER 7

AMAYA'S POV

Everyone turned to look at us and i felt so embarrassed. Yes it was my fault but couldn't she at least be calm and jot call me a bitch?

"I am so sorry miss" i replied calmly. "Please let me wash that for you" I stated kindly. She looked at me with a murderous glare. "You clearly have no idea what i am wearing do you?" She screamed again to my face.

I was just standing beside her as the waiter cleaned up the mess I did. The waiter wanted to clean her off but she said "don't touch me" the waiter nodded and left.

Mr. Newman just remained quiet, he starred at us simultaneously I was sure he was on his girlfriend's side.

"I am sorry once again miss. Please allow me to wash it for you?" I replied with my most calm voice.

"Damian, please so something about this. This bitch is crazy, she can't just...." She was suddenly cut off by Damian "First of all she is not a bitch" The woman's eyes widened upon hearing that.

I am sure she wasn't expecting her boyfriend to tell her that. I wanted to laugh. I could see Sarah smirking at me and i winked at her. I looked around and everyone was enjoying the scene.

"How dare you defend her, she ruined my dress. It's a rare piece from House of Cruz" she lamented again.

"She already apologized for that is that not enough?" The woman gritted her teeth and starred at me "you" she pointed her finger on me. "You better be careful next time, if this dress is ruined then I will sue you" she stated and stormed out of there.

I just stood there like 'what just happened' then I looked at Mr. Newman.

"Thank you sir" I stated and he just looked at me.

"You always cause trouble, is clumsy your middle name?" What? I looked at him with disbelief.

"What do you think sir?" I faked a smile sarcastically before I walked to the washroom.

Later, Sarah and i went to the bar section and took a sport at the corner and we started preparing our presentation.

"I guess we are done for today, just one more slide for tomorrow and we go back home" Sarah stated and i nodded.

"Yeah right" i closed the laptop and sighed.

"I can't believe Mr. Newman defended you from that witch" Sarah called the lady witch as her nickname. I smiled and I remembered how Mr. Newman defended me. I was really happy but i know he just did what was right.

"He just did what was right" she rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine" she surrendered.

"I will be heading to bed are you coming?" Sarah asked me and i told her i will be joining her soon.

I looked around and saw Mr. Newman talking to that lady before and they seemed to have some kind of misunderstanding. Then the woman walked away and Mr. Newman seemed mad, he ran his fingers through his hair then he walked straight to the bar counter and ordered for a drink.

I needed a drink too so i stood up and went to the bar counter.

"One shot of vodka please" i told the waiter. The waiter was the same who served me the juice earlier today.

"Oh here you go beautiful" he said with a flirty tone and I chuckled.

Mr. Newman noticed my presence, he turned to face me.

"You! What are you doing here it's almost midnight" he said.

"Oh um..." I suddenly became speechless.

"Cat got your tongue?" He smirked.

"A girl just want to have some fun" i said and he chuckled. I sat beside him on the huge counter chairs.

"Why are you always clumsy?" He suddenly asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, Sir." I replied. I looked at the shot in front of me and I wondered if I should really drink it or not.

"Do you even drink shots?"

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"You keep starring at it as if you are not sure if drinking it" he had a point.

"Well, I don't have good records when I am drunk" he frowned.

"That's interesting" he smirked.

"Why did you defend me earlier from your girlfriend sir?" He chuckled.

"I just did the right thing, don't even think about it" oops that was rude.

"Well, thanks then" I stated dryly.

I closed my eyes and took the shot and I frowned my face. The drink was so sour, why did I even choose it? I head M. Newman laughing and I swear it was the best laugh I ever heard. I turned to face him and oh man! He looked so handsome.

I kept looking at him completely lost in his handsomeness. How could he be so cute?

"That's not fair" I pouted.

"You should have seen your face" he said making me chuckle.

"So the devil laughs after all" he glared at me, "what did you say?" My eyes widened. Omg he heard me.

"You are right am a devil" I gasped.

He stood up and moved near me. He stood beside me and looked at me straight into my eyes. We starred at each other for a while. Our faces automatically moved closer, just a few inches. He starred at my lips and I licked my lips.

"Stop doing this" I wondered what he meant by that.

"I didn't...." I couldn't finish my sentence he already captured my lips with his.