CHAPTER 24

Damian's pov

"The deal is on. Hopefully in 15months the resort will be handed over to us by Mr. Wang" i told my friend Lucio. He smirked and raised his glass to me and we made a toast.

"Thanks a lot bro. You truly are a friend in need. I mean it was worth to trust you" he patted my shoulder. "Ofcourse you know i would do that again and again. You are family and family have each others back" i smiled.

"Now lets talk about the new business we are up-to" Lucio and i decided to be partners and we were to open up a very big car yard. We did a research and it was worth it.

"When are we expecting our shipment for the first phase?" I asked and he said "According to the supplier, next month on 20th the container will be here" i nodded.

Amaya's pov

"I really missed the kids and everyone here Sister Mary" i was at the orphanage. I went to see the kids and also greet Sr. Mary. I brought them a lot of food and clothes too.

"They miss you too darling. I am also glad you came by. So how are you and your finance holding on?" I sighed at that question.

"We are doing okay. He is pulling up little by little however its really hard when you learn that everyone you thought loved you just loved you for money" she held my hand and said "If you really love someone just be there for them and show them how much you love them because we never know how long we have" her statement touched me.

"You are right Sr. Mary and thanks for always been there for me" she nodded and we hugged. On my way out after biding the kids goodbye, i saw a car pulled up and someone stepped outside. I was curious to know who that person was but judging from the foot it was a woman.

It was aunty Bridgette. What was she doing here?

"Hey Amaya" she said as soon as she saw me there. She headed towards me and i smiled to her, we hugged.

"Auntie" i said and then she pulled from the hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh i came here to greet the kids and well you know i was raised as an orphan here" she gasped.

"You, you are an orphan?" She seemed surprised.

"Yes i am." She suddenly felt dizzy.

"Auntie are you okay?" She looked like she wasn't her self as she touched her head.

"I...i am fine. Its just that i had too much coffee may be its making me like this" she forced a smile.

"Oh should i escort you inside?" I asked her but she waved me off.

"No! I will be fine. I just came here to see and donate to the kids remember the fundraising event we had before?" I nodded.

"Oh that is really nice. They kids will be so happy thanks a lot auntie" she smiled and suddenly she hugged me and i was surprised why she did that.

"I love what i do and of course the kids deserve it" she said and i nodded smiling.

"So i guess i will leave you behind. I am to meet Damian now" her face worried upon hearing about Damian.

"How is he? I miss my son so much" she stated.

"He is okay auntie" i patted her shoulder. Her face lit up and nodded.

"Please take care of him and tell him that i miss him" she said and i nodded.

"Yes sure worry not" i hugged her briefly and then i left. I entered my car which had two guards inside and off we left.