Flashy, flashy... Flashy!

Start from the beginning

It was when I felt satisfied with the pile of ash that lay a little ways from me is when I began to search through the cabinets for some sort of antidote, this was the next step to bettering myself, I cannot help everyone if I myself am not in the utmost best condition. I had forgotten what the bottle I took looked like since my memory of what happened is a little blurry now, not like I want to remember what exactly happened and the feelings that brought me to that state of mind. Instead of looking for the exact antidote, I instead tried to look for something that was able to heal my symptoms, throwing up blood, aches, weakness in limbs...there has to be something that will help me. I was looking for a while, my arms began to grow a little tired from my frantic searching, the sooner I consume an antidote the better. In the end, I was able to find three different types of antidote, however, the only reason I had chosen three was due to the fact that they did indeed cure my symptoms however had a range of side effects, some worse than others, I don't want to take anything that would trigger aggression or exhaustion, both could very well get me killed in the right situation and I'm not looking for that, I could take something that would just cause light headedness or even getting ill would be better than waiting around to die from poisoning that you're not even trained to handle well. With slightly shaking hands I picked up a small bottle of antidote, I carefully brought it up to my face and read both the label and the short description and also how to take it, making sure that it didn't need to be refrigerated. The side effects were mild and were durable enough for me to take, just a simple headache, I can take that. 

I quickly unscrewed the cap and put it to my lips however I noticed slight hesitance as nervousness began to rise in my hands, was this normal? This was an antidote, this is supposed to help me, there's no need to...be nervous, this isn't poison. With a swift motion, I forced my eyes closed as I poured the liquid down my throat, quickly gulping it down, once the gush stopped I put the small glass bottle back on the table that I was sitting at and I felt instantly ill, not that I think that I was suffering from the side effects already, I just don't seem to like foul-tasting things now, I always forced myself to eat lemons so I could always eat something and never complain about the taste, it was a thing I did to strengthen my taste buds, however ever since I got here all the training I've both put myself through and was forced to do, I've noticed that they've been de-evolving to a more human level, my strength has mostly stayed the same, if not got better...I'm pretty satisfied by how I am now, if I found out any earlier that my sister was most likely dead I...don't think I would've reacted the same, no...I most definitely wouldn't have reacted as calmly as I did, I'm rather surprised how I reacted, my sister...the only true family I have, gone. I wonder how she's doing, whether she's dead, or even somehow alive, I hope I can see her again even if it was for one last time, sometime soon in my dreams, even if it was in the confinements of my head...I don't mind, no matter how many times we are both reborn into two different worlds...we will always be siblings deep down, that's what we promised, that we would always be together, I like to think that those dreams weren't just dreams, that they all had some truth or reality in them, that they were created to keep me alive. I felt the bitter taste of the antidote on my tongue slowly fade away, as I stood up I decided to not take my chances taking a stroll around the academy at night and just head to my dorm for the night. 

As I walked I felt the weak and rather numb feeling in my limbs fading away slowly, was the antidote really at strong? I guess that just means I'll be feeling those side effects twice as hard then, poor me. Walking to the dormitories wasn't much of a challenge, however, what caught me off guard was seeing Shuichi ever so slowly walking to his dorm, I quickly yet with slight hesitance decided to catch up to him. "Hey! Shuichi!" I yelled after the boy, nudging his arm when he didn't look up at me, we weren't that far away from his dorm, I could feel the tension in the air rise as I stood with him. "U-Uhm...are you holding up okay? You didn't spend too much time down there, did you? I imagine that wouldn't have been very comfortable." I pointed out to him, Shuichi already looked quite pale and hopeless, his movements being just as depressing as his appearance, his every figure was oozing with a sort of despair that I could easily recognize, Shuichi simply continued to walk to his dorm, no mumble, no sort of physical reaction to my presence. "Everything is going to be okay, y'know? I'll make sure to be here if you ever feel upset, we're the best of friends, aren't we?" I asked Shuichi with a soft tone of voice, not much of a surprise when he didn't raise his head, I didn't stop him any further when he continued to walk, he obviously wasn't going to answer me no matter what I said or did, that's fine though, I don't think I would either under those circumstances. I do wonder where the others are however and how their doing, Maki didn't talk all that much when everything was being revealed and Gonta is just plain neutral about everything due to the early heads up, I'm worried about Tsumugi, Himiko and Kiibo though, what do they think about all of this? All these death wishes upon oneself must be exhausting, I'll have to seek out Maki tomorrow to see if she has any idea about what to do next, I'm beat for the day, I just want to lay my head down and rest.