She nodded her head and yawned softly.

"Obviously it is both of you. Stacy, you kicked me and threw your whole leg's on me the whole tight and Emily, you literally choked me. You both were the one who was giving me troublesome nights and now accusing me as an intruder?". I snapped at both of them and showed a fake hurt.

Both of them looked at me and suddenly hugged me which literally killed me.

"My Gem Jen, you are never an intruder and I love hugging you while asleep because you are freaking so very soft and comfy". Stacy spoke in her baby voice which literally melted my heart. But I remained firm to maintain my fake hurt.

"Honey, you are born to tolerate us and that is why I love you the most in this universe. You are my soulmate. You are anything but an intruder". Emily said with a smile in her sleepy eyes.

This made me to fly on cloud nine but I composed myself and pushed them away.

We love to go on a morning walk and do some workout in the nearby park. The climate will be so good in the mornings with bird chirping, less people, half cloudy and half mild sunny and especially, Starbucks offers discount for their early coffee customers and we all three are Starbucks lovers.

Starbucks itself a fashion!

We went to the park. Did some jogging and workout and walked back to our dorm with our coffee.

It was 7:30 in the morning and we are still sitting and having coffee. None of us is planning to get ready to college.

"What should I wear for the college today?". Out of nowhere Stacy asked us with a huge smile on her face.

"Wear something according to the climate but what's with that smile?". I asked her with a suspicious look.

Stacy suddenly averted her eyes from us and her cheeks turned red.

Is she blushing ???

"Whoa.... Something is definitely wrong and we're not gonna move an inch until you tell us the matter". Emily narrowed her eyes at stacy and questioned her firmly. I gave her the same look.

"Umm, there is nothing to tell anyway. I was excited about the college. That's it". Stacy replied in a low voice with a hint of smile in her face.

"You being excited about going to college is something that will never happen on this mother universe. Now speak the goddamn truth, Stacy!". I said in a irritated tone because I know she's definitely hiding something from us.

"You are right, Jen. Since when sun started rising in the west?". Emily asked teasingly while biting her fingernails with her eyes locked on Stacy.

"Enough you two. You both are behaving as if I did something unforgivable. Didn't I make myself clear that there is nothing to tell? Now come let's get going". Stacy snapped at us and stood up from the couch and begun to walk away.

Before she could walk away we blocked her way by standing in front of her and gave her a deadliest glare.

"Now what?". Stacy curled her lips and pouted.

"Your cuteness is not going to work today. Tells us the truth or else, we are not walking out of the dorm today". Emily spoke with anger in her voice to which Stacy gulped.

"Why are you hiding things from me, Stacy? I thought I was your best friend? Don't you like me?". I questions Stacy with a hint of sadness in my voice.

I become really sad knowing that Stacy wasn't comfortable in sharing things with us. We were never like this before. We used to share each and every happenings of our life since childhood and now it seems like someone have changed. I am deeply hurt.