Chapter 12: Back to Hell

Začít od začátku

Burntrap: "Stay as long as you want, as they disassemble you and take what is left of you." As he then walks away.

Back with Gregory, he was running from Vanny and entered the unknown small office as he shut the door. But he also found a monitor with so many consoles that's connected to every security cameras and a tablet. Everything was built in wires and hardware, including everything that was infected with a virus.

Gregory: "This must be the source." Believing where the source is.

He hurried to the console and use the tablet tried to remember how to remove the glitch. He tries everything to remove it but nothing has any effect. Burntrap senses it and tries to stop him from removing his virus. So he uses his bunny form of Glitchtrap to stop Gregory.

Glitchtrap: "You cannot get rid of me, Gregory. I am too strong to be removed. You could've accepted the gift and become my son."

Gregory: "I'm not gonna to, I'm gonna wipe you out like wiping the spill on the floor that has you in it."

Glitchtrap: "Oh really, I have Vanny coming with you, and I am coming to you."

Gregory tries to remove the virus but nothing seems to work. As he tries again, Vanny shows up behind and grabs his wrist. But he uses the faz-cam and it blind her, as she swings her knife around trying to kill him. Gregory backs away and kicks her foot as she drops and drops the knife. He kicks it as it slides somewhere, and Vanny is angry and threatens to kill him. Gregory takes out his fazerblaster but she knocks it out of his hands and decides to choke him. Gregory tried to breath but Vanny was too strong as her strength was killing him.

Gregory: "Vanessa.....*Coughs* Please.... *Coughs* Don't.... Do.... this." As he was almost out of breath. "Remember.... about..... your family."

Vanny then has her memory snap back into her past where her family were happy together. Her mother and father, together, and she was happy. Then Glitchtrap snaps her back into the presents and still choking Gregory.

Vanny: "Don't remind me of family!" As she became aggressive and choked Gregory really hard.

Gregory: "He's...... *Coughs*.....not your...... family. He's a bad man! Your real father......*Coughs*... will never become like that."

Vanny then has another flashback, her father was a good man and was happy with her mother. But Glitchtrap messes her mind and she does not want to remember about that past and angrily choke Gregory.

Vanny: "Stop messing with my head!" As she still continues choking him.

Gregory: "You don't have to be...... alone! You can still have..... a family if you stop him!" As he tries to keep talking. "Please......"

With his words about family, Vanny started to see herself as a child with a family she loved. Glitchtrap tries to keep her from forgetting about the family she has, but her emotions have felt the love and tears come from her eyes. She realized what she was doing and tried to take control of her own mind. She screamed and tried to fight back in her mind, and Glitchtrap was trying to control her. Gregory sees it, and understands she is fighting it.

Gregory: "Vanessa, fight it! Fight him!"

Vanessa couldn't but she's holding her mind as she told Gregory.

Vanessa: "Gregory, it's me! You must remove him from the system! Remove him from the system!"

Gregory: "How? I don't really know-"

Vanessa: "You can do it! Remove him!" As she screams and tries to keep her mind together. "Get outta my head!!!!"

Gregory hurried and tried his best to remove the virus. Roxy, Monty, and Chica were trapped in the office and can't do anything because the endos are coming in. Then bots are coming from the other door as Roxy shut the other one. Soon they were trapped between endos and bots who wanted to take their parts. Gregory did everything and he found the way to remove it. He finds the code and starts hacking to remove it, as Glitchtrap appears.