Chapter 18- Fights

"What is this I hear of people getting their hands on the tesseract?" a blonde man demands, practically yelling at Steve. The man is amazingly handsome. I don't think I've ever seen someone so... so godlike. He had beautiful golden hair that flowed long past his shoulders, was tall, and had these muscles that were hidden by his armor, but you could clearly see it.

"Thor, just calm down," Steve tries but is clearly failing.

"What's going on, Pointbreak?" Tony questions as we walk in. I trail behind him, hoping that no one will notice I'm here.

"You must have a part in this, Stark. How could you let this happen?" the blonde man starts charging at Tony. The blonde man has an even deeper voice when you get closer to him.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Big Guy," Tony puts his hands up as if that will stop the huge man coming for him. The man grabs Tony by the collar of his shirt and lifts him into the air. I'm not surprised that he can do that, but I still think it's crazy.

"Tony has nothing to do with this, Thor. It was my fault," Steve intervenes, taking a quick glance at me and turning the big man's anger onto him. Not a great idea, Steve. "When I took Hydra down, agents fled, taking whatever they could. It's no one's fault."

"And how are we supposed to get it back, then?" Blondie urges.

"I'm sure Stark has some technology that can track its power source or something," Steve offers.

"I did until Thor had to make a dramatic entrance. Wiped out everything on my software. Jarvis will have to reprogram it, so it might take a while," Tony says.

"So, we wait."

Blondie lets out a huff of disapproval. He's the one who knocked out the power to everything, so the only person he has the right to be angry with is himself. I don't have sympathy for this man who stands in the middle of the meeting room.

I'm so bored of standing here, and I figure that we are going to be here a while with, all things considered, so I decided to take a seat at the table. The first movement I make makes everyone turn their head towards me. I ignore them, though, and continue on to sit in the chair I was heading for.

"Who is she?" Blondie questions.

"My daughter," Tony says, almost like he still can't believe I am his offspring. I don't blame him, though, I can barely comprehend the fact that I have a father that's alive.

The blonde man starts laughing hysterically, almost as if he is the one in the situation of being my father. To be fair, Tony's reaction wasn't much better than his. I should be insulted, but I can see why he thinks it's funny. "That was a good joke, Stark. But, seriously, who is she?" he questions again.

"My name is Aria and I am Tony's daughter," I say, sick of hearing this man laugh over my life. He immediately stops laughing after I tell him that the whole daughter thing is the truth.

"I am Thor, son of Odin. It is a pleasure to meet you," Thor introduces himself. I give him a nod of courtesy because I don't think that this introduction has been very nice.

The only thing I got out of being here was the fact that something is missing, and it very well could be my fault. When Steve was talking about how he took down Hydra, he conveniently left out the part where I was the one he had to fight to do so. I was a part of Hydra and all of the secrets that they kept. If something is missing, I feel like I am obligated to help find it. Especially something that sounds important as a "tesseract".

As Thor and Tony leave the room to catch up or talk about whatever they need t talk about, I hang back. Steve must sense that I have questions filling my head because he doesn't leave, either.