Epsiode 4: Behind the Scenes 2

Start from the beginning

"So there's someone else on your mind." Giselle finally realized, gasping. "Oh my gosh, who is it?"

"It's someone I got close to recently." Evie said, playing with her fingers. "Honestly, I don't know why I like him. He's so far from my ideal type."

"So he's nothing like Hyunjin." Giselle joked, earning a look from Evie. "I'm kidding... Ish. But who is it?"

Evie only smiled, making Giselle raise an eyebrow.

"Oh gosh, it's an idol isn't it?" Giselle exclaimed. Evie didn't say anything, giving the girl her answer. "No, please no."

"It's not that I can choose who I like." Evie mumbled, fiddling with her chopsticks.

"Yeah but an idol? You know how bad rumors can get. Sasaengs will stalk you, haters will spread lies about you, not to mention the companies. Even if our company allows dating, what about theirs? Oh my gosh, I don't know about this."

The words were flying out of Giselle's mouth as the girl went on and on. Evie sighed before raising her hand, stopping her.

"I just said I liked someone. I'm not even sure if he likes me back so dating is quite far from my thoughts." Evie told her.

"Yeah but it's you, who doesn't like you?" Giselle asked, her eyes softening. "I think the potential for dating is quite high and you need to watch out for that."

"I know but it's not... Impossible." Evie mumbled. "Mark and Jaemin are both dating."

"Yeah but-" Giselle's eyes widened as she froze and Evie realized that she might have slipped something that she shouldn't have. "This is news to me."

"I trust that you don't tell anyone." Evie told her, running her fingers through her hair. "You're my best friend, that's why I'm telling you."

"I won't, you know me." Giselle said, tapping her fingers against the table. "But I still think you should reconsider this. With our line of work, dating is already hard enough, not to mention dating another idol."

"That's true." Evie said quietly, nodding her head slowly. It was a harsh reality that she didn't want to think about, but knew she had to eventually.

Their food arrived and the two girls thanked the waiter before proceeding with their mood. The food must have brightened up their spirits, as soon, they were laughing again.

"Anyways." Giselle said, a wide smile spreading across her face. She looked around before leaning forward, eyeing Evie. "Who is it if it's not Hyunjin? Jungwoo?"

Evie began choking on her food, Giselle smirking as she passed her a napkin. "Jungwoo oppa? Gosh no, we're just friends."

"I don't know, you two seem close."

"Close friends!"

"You still didn't answer my question." Giselle's eyes narrowed, waiting for a response.

"Uh..." Evie said, trying to prolong telling her friend as much as possible. "Well... It's..."

...

Mark rolled his eyes, smiling to himself as he leaned back in his chair. He was in the recording studio with Julianne, the couple squeezing some time together between filming.

He had been recording Julianne singing to a track he had made, one of his favourite things to do with his girlfriend. It was interrupted by a phone call though, one from a dear friend who was currently panicking for one of the few times in her life.

"Evie, you know I'm with Julianne right now, right?" Mark said, motioning to Julianne to come out. He could tell that the phone call might take a while and didn't want to waste her time.

"Yes but I'm talking to him right now and he needs an answer." Evie told him, evidently freaking out.

"If you want to go out with him then do it." Mark said, watching as Julianne got his signal, taking her headphones off. "Easy as  that."

"Yeah but if this is a bad idea you should tell me right now." Evie told him. "Tell me if I'm being stupid."

"I- Well... Did you just call me so that if it goes badly you can blame it on me?" Mark exclaimed, the realization hitting him.

"Maybe." Evie sung, making Mark sigh. "But I don't know. I do want to go but I don't know. I'm scared of getting caught and I'm scared of it not going well and... I guess I'm scared of a lot of things."

"Just do it." Mark told her, looking up as Julianne walked in. He flashed her his phone screen, showing who he was talking to. This made her laugh, casually sitting down on a couch. "You'll regret this if you don't do it."

"Okay fine, I'll go. Thanks Mark." Evie said, taking a deep breath. "Oh, also telling unnie  I say hi." 

"Okay, have fun but not too- Hey did you hang up on me?" Mark stared at his phone as the dial tone rang, signaling that the call was over. He shook his head, knowing Evie too well as he placed his phone down, turning to Julianne. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright, I think your friendship is cute." Julianne told him, a smile on her face. "She's like the younger sister you never had."

"She definitely is something." Mark said, rolling his chair over so he was sitting in front of her. He took his hand in his, rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand. "Hope you weren't waiting too long."

"Not at all." Julianne reassured him. "What was that about though? Is she going on a date?"

Mark nodded his head. "Weird, isn't it?"

"About time, she's such a romantic but also barely has time for herself. Who's the lucky man?" Julianne asked, leaning forward and giving Mark's cheek a peck.

"You won't believe it." Mark smirked, making Julianne tilt her head, wondering. "Kim Sunwoo."

———————————————————————————HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVESSSS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVESSSS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

100% not from drunk author-nim :D ❤️❤️