The End of the World

Start from the beginning

Everyone is now freaking out about that. The games creator is the final boss. Asuna holds onto Kirito while Aleyla grabs my hand.

U/N: So the strongest player ends up being the final boss. Isn't that a bit cliché?

Kayaba: Actually I kind of like that angle, though one things for sure I was hoping you'd be the one standing before me at the very end U/N. You know duel wielding is a rare skill that is only given to the player with the fastest reaction time, he would be the hero, the one who'd rise up against the demon king. I always knew you'd be the one to end up with that skill but I was surprised to say the least when Kirito also ended up with the same skill. And the power you both displayed was magnificent. Thats what makes MMO RPGs so thrilling to play.

A player got mad at him and started saying something.

??: Our loyalty, our hope. How dare you. How dare you. HOW DARE YOU!!!

He screamed and charged at Kayaba, but he pulled down his menu and quickly changed somethings and the man became paralyzed. Kayaba started to paralyze all the players in the room except for me and Kirito.

Aleyla: U/N?

U/N: Aleyla.

I caught her and rested her on my thigh as a pillow. I looked up and faced Kayaba.

U/N: So what's the plan now huh? Are you going to kill everyone here and make it a cover up?

Kayaba: Oh no. but that does remind me. I'll be taking that curser disguise back.

He told me and made a few more changes on his menu. I look up and see that my green curser was fading into what I feared the most. And everyone who was looking at me saw me for what I truly am.

A monster.

(My artwork

(My artwork. Whatya think. Defiantly better than the other one.)

Everyone that I looked at looked back in absolute terror.

U/N: So I guess your identity wasn't the only thing revealed here today.

Aleyla: U/N? Why is your curser like that.

U/N: Heathcliff gave me a personal mission, but I see now that was a mistake.

Kirito: U/N why didn't you tell us?

U/N: I didn't want to tell you because all of you would never look at me the same way ever again.

Kayaba: I think thats enough talking right now. I'm going to go to the top floor on level 100, I'll be waiting inside the ruby palace. It's a shame to be leaving you all so soon, I spent a long time developing the Knights of the Blood Oath and other elite players. Oh well, your all strong so I'm sure you'll reach me eventually. But before I go.

He stabs his sword and shield into the ground.

Kayaba: U/N. I feel like I should reward you for discovering my identity. So I'll give you a chance along with Kirito.