"Your father then, what was he like?,"she asked bravely, although she was uncertain she'd get an answer.

Theo sighed deeply, and much to Aurora's dismay, he began to talk.

"Spent most of his time talking to Draco's father about which one of us was the strongest. Magically, mentally and physically. It was strange. He seemed excited about something and I couldn't find out what. He asked me—,"he said, hesitating at the end.

Aurora stroked his cheek again.

"What did he ask you?,"she asked.

Again, he sighed.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to change the way you see me. Because Aurora, I'm nothing like him. I'm his opposite quite frankly.....,"he began to ramble.

Aurora clamped her hand over his mouth.

"I know you, and I know what you are. You don't have to justify family to me, I understand,"she said softly.

His face relaxed.

"He asked me what I knew about—about Voldemort,"Theo said, hesitating at the mention of his name.

Aurora felt herself seize up, and she knew he could feel it too.

"I see. And what did you say?,"she asked.

Theo shrugged.

"Said he was a dark wizard. Nothing more,"he said.

Aurora sighed. A silence set in, one neither wanted to last.

"Is your house black?,"she said quickly, catching him off guard slightly.

Theo furrowed his brows.

"Well yes, why do you ask?,"he said.

Aurora sighed.

"With rose bushes adorned with black roses leading all the way up to the door of a huge mansion?,"she asked.

Nott looked shocked, confused and a little terrified.

"Stalking me now?,"he asked.

Aurora shook her head.

"I wish. I think I may have apparated myself and Ginny there by mistake when we were trying to get to 12 Grimm—ehm the Weasleys' place for Christmas,"Aurora said, leaving out the small detail of the existence of the Order's safehouse.

Nott looked lost.

"But that doesn't make any sense. You've never seen a picture of my family's estate let alone been there. To apparate you need to—,"he stuttered.

Auroras nodded.

"To have been there before. I know that as well as you do. That's why it's so strange,"Aurora said, finishing his sentence.

He sat in silence, trying to form an answer.

"Scary looking place isn't it? Utterly depressing in my opinion,"he said, and Aurora's heart almost broke for him.

"It seemed very grand, to say the least. I take it your father is a fan of the colour black then?,"she said, trying to lift the humour.

He looked sad, like there was something bothering him.

Aurora reached out and cradled his cheek in her palm once more.

"What is it? And don't bother saying it's nothing. I know you better than you think,"she said as she watched him gaze back at her, a look of uncertainty painted on his features.

He sighed.

"So, none of your do-gooder folk have heard anything? Anything at all about him?,"he asked.