Chapter 19

She dragged him all the way back to the castle. Neither said a word the whole way. Both their heads were filled with fantasises and desires of what they wanted to do to each other.

But the only twist was that one of them was highly dosed with Amorsensua.

Their footsteps shuffled along the empty corridors. It was dead silent. They were alone.

"Jenkins if you wanted to talk about the plan-"

"I didn't,"she said, cutting him off.

Nott felt the girl in front of him begin to slow slightly as she rounded the corner and continued on towards the empty classroom they smoked that cigarette in, which now looking back felt like a hundred years ago. She lifted the latch on the door and pushed it open eagerly.

She dragged him inside by his sleeve and shoved him forcefully onto one of the many chairs in the classroom. Nott had to catch his breath for a moment before looking at her. She was stood away from him, her back against the door which they had just come through.

"Jenkins, what's going on?,"he asked lowly, causing her eyes to flutter shut as she relished in the sound of his voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to—see you,"she said as her hands travelled down to the hem of her skirt.

Her fingers played with the material, lifting it ever so slightly. The action catching Nott's attention immediately. His eyes lingered on her thighs where her skirt ended.

"I see,"he said, almost in a trance.

"Do you like it when I do that?,"she asked, causing his eyes to snap up to hers.

"What do you mean?,"he asked, mesmerised by her.

"Play with my skirt. When I bring it higher, and higher. Do you like it?,"she asked as she dragged her skirt higher and higher.

Nott looked away respectfully. His eyes locked onto the floor in an attempt to distract himself from the ever-growing sensation of pleasure that resided between his legs.

"You know I do,"he replied.

"Nott, look at me."

And he did. He looked straight into those blue eyes he had come to enjoy looking at too much. They almost swallowed him whole. He watched as she took a step closer, then another, then another.

He almost chocked on air when she dropped to her knees between his legs. She sat there, perched on her heels. His mouth dropped open as he watched her. In that moment, he realised, he would never, ever, get enough of this view.

"Careful,"he said in almost a growl.

"I want to make you feel good. And I want you to feel me and make me feel good,"she said as her hands came up from her sides to reside on both his knees.

He bit his lip, hard. His eyes searched hers for a flicker of uncertainty. But he didn't find any.

"Do you realise how long I've wanted you to say those words Jenkins?,"he purred as he leaned forward closer to her face.

She cocked her head to the side.

"I don't really care. I care about other stuff right now,"she said as she bit her lip.

Nott leaned down even more until their lips were almost touching. Their breathes synchronised. Heavy, needy pants filled the silent room.

"Stop me before I won't be able to stop myself,"he said lowly.

"Never,"she said as she began to lean in.

And he was about to lean in too.

Until he saw it.