Chapter 39

"I mean did she actually think I would close myself off to all other women because of her? I mean, it's pathetic really. Even just thinking about it,"Malfoy sneered.

The boys occupied one of the many lounges within Nott Manor. Theo resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Malfoy as he cradled his glass of Firewhiskey.

"Parkinson will never learn. No matter what you're smarmy arse does, she comes crawling right back. I can never understand it. I might throw a glance in another females directions, and BANG, Daphne won't talk to me for a week,"Blaise said shaking his head.

A few of the other boys laughed.

"Its the art of conditioning. Eventually they accept the treatment you provide them with because they'd rather that than none at all. As I said gents, pathetic,"Draco said with a sinister chuckle.

Nott bit the inside of his cheek. Draco had been annoying him since the day he arrived. Whether it be the way he spoke about women, boasting about Lucius and his family, or making it his business to convince everyone he was better than they were. Needless to say it boiled his blood.

"Astoria still believes she's the only one. I'm too good at what I do,"Riddle said with a grin.

Draco clicked his fingers and pointed at Mattheo.

"That's my boy. Rather that than get absolutely none at all. Isn't that right Nott?,"he said, turning his attention to Theo.

"Is what right Malfoy?,"Theo said with a glare.

Draco scoffed.

"Well considering we're all talking about women, and you're celibate arse is just sat there sulking, I thought I'd make an attempt to drag you into the conversation,"he said.

Theo took a breath to calm himself. He knew they'd keep pressing until he gave in, so he would rather give in sooner rather than later.

"Women?,"Theo breathed.

"Yes indeed, women. Now, tell about the minx that has had you in a choke hold since the beginning of this year. Seriously mate, humour us,"Blaise pushed.

If only they fucking knew.

He thought for a moment.

"She doesn't go to Hogwarts,"he said plainly.

Malfoy's brows spiked up with interest.

"Where then? She better not be a filthy mudblood,"he pushed.

All eyes were glued to him.

"Malfoy, unlike you, I don't divulge every aspect of my life to everyone. It's actually quite annoying, believe it or not we don't actually care where you stick it,"he said sharply.

He could see the eyes of the other boys eyes widening at his insult to Malfoy. He was, after all, the only one who ever stood up to him.

"So I was right then, you are getting fucking none. Pathetic,"Draco sneered.

Theo had enough.

"Malfoy, I could call you're fucking mother in here right now and have her sitting pretty on my lap in ten minutes. But I'm not going to do that because, not only do I not want that, I have no interest in entertaining you're stupid little game,"Theo shot lowly.

Malfoy's face turned a shed of red Theo had never seen before. He look enraged, that was of course until it relaxed and a sinister grin replaced his appalled expression.

"Well, you have me there. It's not as if I can call your mother in here. Cornelia would be all too happy to sit on my lap if she could, bless her poor dead soul. Maybe even do a bit more...,"Draco taunted.