chapter eight

"Cause' you've got me and and you know, that I've got you and I know.."

Till Forever Falls Apart- FINNEAS

~~~

DOVE was sleeping peacefully in Finnick's arms that were wrapped around her entire body. She nuzzled her face into his chest to fall back to sleep, until possibly the worst person ever could walk in.

"Finnick darling! Have you seen Dove-"
Glaïne exclaimed before he saw Dove and Finnick in bed together, completely naked.

"Oh. My. GOD." Glaïne yelled.

Dove jumped up, wrapping herself in Finnick's sheets as she pulled an astounded Glaïne out of the room. She left Finnick to dress himself as she held her hand over Glaïne's mouth.

"Glaïne. Listen, it's not-"

"Remove your hand I don't know where that's been!" Glaïne yelled dramatically.

"GLAÏNE." Dove retorted, embarrassed by his comment.

"You have a lot of explaining to do. I mean I know Coraz said to act like a team, but this is taking it a little bit too far-"

"Glaïne if you don't stop panicking in the next few seconds I'm going to punch you in the face."

"Okay. Okay I'm fine now. I'm sorry." Glaïne said taking in a few deep breaths.

Drama Queen.

"BUT YOU GO GIRL, I MEAN, FINNICK ODAIR?!" Glaïne yelled.

"Oh my GOD will you keep your voice down!" Dove yelled.

"Sorry, sorry."

"Glaïne. If you tell anyone, especially Coraz, I will gut you like a fish." Dove threatened.

"Something tells me you're not joking." Glaïne replied.

"I'm not." Dove glared.

"Alright, alright. I'll keep this between. On one condition." Glaïne said.

"And what's that?" Dove said, rolling her eyes.

"How was it?" Glaïne smirked.

"Okay. Out you go! Buh-bye now." Dove said shoving him out of her bedroom.

"I'm going, I'm going. I'll leave you to take a shower. You need to wash all that sex off of you." Glaïne winked, snorting to himself.

Dove slammed the door in his face and jumped in the shower.

"This cannot be happening." Dove mumbled to herself, exhaling dramatically.

She didn't regret her night with Finnick. Of course she didn't. She'd be insane if she did. But out of all the people that could have walked in on them two; Glaïne had to be the worst one. There was not one secret he could keep to himself. Soon Dove and Finnick having sex would be what everyone's talking about.

When she got out the shower she put on her robe and walked out of her bedroom where Finnick and Glaïne were seated. She cautiously walked over, awkwardly looking between Finnick and Glaïne. It was the most awkward situation she'd been in in a very long time.

"So." Glaïne said, smiling awkwardly. "You two had fun last night." He winked.

Finnick and Dove looked at each other after Glaïne's remark, but Finnick didn't seem bothered. Instead he was sending her that charming smirk, making Dove blush and look away.