23: Teenagers Can Be Like That

The sunglasses were so dark Chiharu could barely see out of them. They really could have picked better disguises than 'gangsters'. 

"I feel dumb." Todoroki deadpanned. Haru couldn't help but agree. 

"Come along, Todoroki." Iida said, sneering at passers by, "We need to become the characters. We're headed for a part of town where we have to fit in.". 

"It must be real hard for these rich kids to fit in here if they think we have to wear these getups." Haru whispered to Izuku. The green haired boy stifled a smile. 

Masutafu had areas like this too and Chiharu and Izuku had been there. You could find some cool stuff there. Inko always told Izuku to avoid those areas and he only ever went with Haru. The boy in questions though...well lets say he worked a few places before he landed that under the table boba shop job. 

He really did feel ridiculous with his dress shirt half unbuttoned under a dark blue jacket. He was wearing way too many necklaces and a pair of dark shades too. It was like a cheesy Halloween costume. 

"We're almost there." Yaomomo said in a hushed voice. 

"How did you know where to go anyways?" Izuku asked, "I couldn't find the location of the warehouse no matter what files I looked through.". Chiharu froze for a quick second then smiled. 

"I uh-I got it from an email they sent Keigo." He lied. Izuku's eyes widened. "They sent something this covert through email?" He asked. 

"Yep." Haru said, nodding along, "Life's crazy like that.". Izuku looked his friend over, sensing something was wrong. 

"Are you nervous, Haru?" He asked quietly. "'Cause if you are, you don't have to worry. We're gonna get Kacchan back in no time at all.". 

Haru smiled a little, his chest warming at the reassurance. 

"He doesn't need you to tell him this will work." A voice interrupted. The two turned to see Todoroki walking up beside Chiharu, glaring at Izuku. "He planned most of this. He's strong.". 

Well that was....kind? It was a compliment, definitely but it seemed more aimed at Izu than at Chiharu. 

The group stopped briefly when they noticed Kirishima wasn't paying attention. His eyes were glued to a massive TV screen in a shop window. 

Nezu and Aizawa were in the middle of a press conference, assuring the public that they were doing everything they could to get Bakugou back home. Chiharu felt his heart ache. Mr. Aizawa might look strict and uncaring, but he actually cared more than anyone else. Well, except maybe Keigo in Haru's case. 

But their teacher put his all into helping them achieve their dreams. It wasn't his fault that Bakugou was kidnapped, but he was acting and apologizing like it was. 

They had to get him back. They couldn't let Mr. Aizawa live with that guilt any longer. 

"Hurry up." Iida said, pulling Kirishima away from the TV. They hurried on towards the warehouse. 

They walked for about 10 more minutes before ducking into an alley. They followed it until they were only a building away from what should be the league's hideout. 

"Remember-no combat." Yaomomo said sternly. The group nodded. 

"I am concerned for the outcome of this." Iida revealed. "None of us have any stealth related abilities. We severely lack in that area.". Everyone had to agree. None of them were particularly stealthy.