4

Siyeon grabbed Jiu by the arm and practically dragged her into the establishment, when they arrived they went to the bar where they ordered drinks.

-Hello, I had reserved one of the rooms for tonight.

-Oh, wait a moment, my companion now attends to you, she is the one in charge today.

The girl left for a few seconds and suddenly they heard a voice behind them.

-I will help you, can you follow me please?

They both turned at the same time and saw that it was the girl from last time, without saying anything they followed her.

-Oh yes, by the way, can you tell me the name of the reservation and the time?

Said the girl suddenly stopped and looked at them embarrassed.

-Kim Minji, 12 am

The girl just nodded and continued walking to the room they had been assigned.

-This is it, please tell me the hours you want to stay and what you want to order.

-We don't know how many hours we will stay, surely until we get bored so when we leave, for now bring 3 bottles of soju and 3 beers.

Jiu said and the girl just nodded and left the room leaving them alone.

-It was her right? I don't remember her face much since the last time

-What do you mean, is it her?

-The girl who attended us last time and who you told me that her boyfriend hit her in the middle of the street?

-Ah, yes, that's her

-Do you remember her name?

-I think it was Yoohyeon, why?

-No reason, I just wanted to remember it

-Singnie sometimes you're really weird, you know that?

-I'm sure it's because I don't get separated from you, I must have gotten the weirdness from you.

She said laughing at the look on Jiu's face.

Just then Yoohyeon came in with what Jiu ordered and put it on the table in the middle of the seats.

-Thank you very much Yoohyeon

-It's nothing,- she replied with a smile ut suddenly her face took on a confused expression- Wait, how do you know my name?-Siyeon got nervous and started looking everywhere trying until she heard Jiu's voice behind her.

-It says it on your uniform

-Oh right haha, well if you need anything just let me know and I'll bring it to you.

Yoohyeon walked out of the room leaving Jiu and Siyeon alone again, they sat on the couch and started drinking while choosing the first song they would sing.

-Why don't you sing the first one since it's your birthday?

-Okay, I think I'll sing...do you know this song from the Aladdin movie?

-A whole new world?

-No, the other one

-Speechless?

-That one! Well, I think I'll sing that one.

-Then go ahead Singnie

Jiu was well aware of her best friend's vocal skills but what she had just sung had left her with her mouth open and shivering.

-Oh my god Siyeon just when I think you can't impress me anymore, you come and do it.

-Hahaha, thank you unnie, how about singing Can you see my heart by Ailee Sunbaenim?

-Sure, it's your birthday, I'll do whatever you want.

Siyeon gave her a perverted look.

-Don't overdo it Siyeon

In a little over an hour they were both a little drunk and rather than singing they had started shouting and chanting a little, Jiu went to drink from the bottle of soju but it was empty so she decided to ask for more.

Jiu pressed a button on the table that made a red light go on outside the room to let the employees know they needed something and in less than a minute there was a knock on the door.

-Come in!!!

-Tell me what you need

-You baby

Siyeon suddenly said drunkenly making Yoohyeon blush.

-Siyeon! Don't listen to her, she's drunk

-Just kidding, just kidding, Yooh can you bring us another bottle of soju?

Yoohyeon blushed again because of what Siyeon called her and just nodded and then went to get the bottle and forgot to close the door.

-Siyeon you're scaring the poor girl haha also you know she has a boyfriend and most likely she's straight.

-It was just a joke unnie, don't stress hahahaha

-I'm going to pee, I'll be right back.

Jiu was about to walk out the door but suddenly she saw Yoohyeon collide with a guy and throw what was going to be her bottle of soju on the ground.

Once again, sorry if there is  any mistake, is you are liking the story , please heat the like botton^^ <3