1

It had been 4 weeks since Jiu's parents passed away and she had already started her duties in the company, the truth is that she was not doing very well, she had decided to hire Siyeon as her assistant, or rather, she refused to let anyone else be her assistant if she was not her best and only friend.

When it was time for break, Siyeon asked Jiu if she could take her to a new karaoke bar that had opened not far from her company's headquarters, Jiu just nodded, but she couldn't say no to her friend, even if she was a little tired, not after seeing the excitement in her best friend's eyes.Siyeon liked to sing just like her, to be honest, Siyeon's voice was like listening to angels sing, she had a beautiful voice and she only attended her school choir because her parents couldn't afford to take her to classes like Jiu, and she tried to get her parents to pay for her classes on more than one occasion but they refused saying that they were paying her mother enough for being the maid.

In a short time they were in the cafeteria, ordering what they wanted to order, Jiu saw how her friend was looking at the whole place excited, that made her happy, although it didn't seem so, Siyeon was more like a little sister to her instead of her best friend.

-Do you like the place?

-Yes, I love it, can we come more times?

-Sure, as long as we have time we can come.

Jiu looked at her friend with a smile and soon a girl appeared who was different from the one who took their order a few minutes before, the girl was quite tall and beautiful, but Jiu didn't even look at her.

-Here is your order, I hope you enjoy it.

-Thank you

Siyeon said with a kind smile, Jiu didn't even bother to answer, only until she noticed that her glass was stained with a red liquid that looked like blood.

-Eh excuse me, but, why does my glass have blood on it?

He said with a dry and cold tone and that's when he looked the girl for the first time in the eyes, the girl was startled because she hadn't realized that she had made a small cut on her hand.

-L...I'm so sorry...no...I didn't realize....

-Can you bring me another one?

-Y..yes yes, I'll bring it to you right away.

Jiu didn't even look at her when she was leaving with the glass, she just let out a sigh.

-Why do you always have to be so cold to others?

Siyeon looked at her sadly, but Jiu just lifted her shoulders.

-People are starting to make me too lazy, except for you and your parents of course.

Suddenly a woman arrived with a glass in her hand and left it on her table right in front of Jiu, there was no trace of the girl who brought her the drinks.

-I'm very sorry miss, the girl from before is new, she won't cause you any more trouble, sorry for the inconvenience.

As soon as the woman began to speak, she didn't give her a good vibe, her tone was a bit overbearing and you could tell from afar that the woman just wanted to give a good image, maybe because both girls were dressed in suits.

-Yes, it's all right, you may go.

She said with a cold tone and instantly noticed how the woman clenched her jaw in anger, confirming to Jiu that the woman was an arrogant woman.They were talking for a while and drinking their drinks until they saw that it was getting late and decided to leave, although Jiu noticed that the girl with the blood had not come back out at all, and that the lady was the one who put the drinks next to the girl who took their notes, but Jiu did not care in the least, after all, she did not know that girl at all and it was not her problem.