32

"Ma where you at?" I said walking in my mothers house

"Boy stop that yelling. I'm in the kitchen."

I walked in the kitchen to see her cooking some good ass food. She be throwing down and I be missing it because her friends and shit be wanting food. Luckily I came on time.

"You know you gotta stop leaving the front door unlocked. Anybody could walk up in here. We getting you an alarm system and a door camera."

"Boy get yo nasty ass hands out of my food and go wash them and second of all I  don't need no alarm. I got several guns in this house." She slapped my hands away from the food. I bugged her then went to the sink to wash my hands

"Now what's the reason you over hate because it can't be just the food? ... you not cheating on Tracey are you because I like her and she brings out a different side of you."

"No ma I'm not cheating on her. I wanna propose to her soon."

She screamed and I had to cover my ears. I swear this lady is a damn banshee. Her screams could probably cut the cities power out. She be screaming for nothing.

"Aw baby that's amazing. I gotta prepare for this day when it comes. I need to get my hair done and my nails. I'm so happy for you. If you need somebody to help plan Anna decorate the wedding I'm here." She said in excitement which made me smile.

"I haven't even decided how I want to do it. I want something intimate but I would love for both families to be there."

Honestly this really the craziest thing I've been dealing with. Kim had to help me find a ring because the one I was about to choose looked like a ring for a man. Hopefully she likes the ring I got her. It's not too flashy but it's flashy enough with a lil bit of clash in it. Now I just need to figure out when I'm gonna propose and where.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

TRACEY

My time at the shop was short cuz I didn't have any customers like that today. Shit went back to normal for the most part after everything that happened. Certain stylist don't talk to me still just because of the situation but I ain't tripping. That girl gotta Stop tryna put her friend situation on herself cuz that ain't got nothing to do with her. It's cool that you wanna be there for her and stick up for her but she's a a big girl and can handle her own.

I pulled to the house and it was a lot of cars here. Who they hell did Roman invite over. I swear this man be inviting his whole crew to the damn house and they make too much damn noise. I locked the car and walked inside and I could hear the music coming from the backyard.

I walked to the backyard and it was a school of negroes. This man always wanna have a damn dominoes spades night but never wanna let me join. He just mad cuz I busted his ass the first time we played and from then on he stop playing with me. I walked over to Roman and gave him a kiss .

"Hi baby. Your friends gone have to move their cars cuz they blocking me from getting in where I always go."

"I see what you doing. You wanna come join the damn game. The answer is no and I know you parked in the garage. I got the app." I scoffed

"Yea I wanna play. Don't make me tell ya friends how you lost."

"What he lost in tray?"

"Dominoes and spades. Boy never wanted to play me again."

I laughed seeing him mean mug me. He so sexy when he mug me. I swear that make my pussy jump.

"You ain't gone go out with ya girls?" I was about to say something but Chris beat me

"Nah She can bring her friends over here. We tryna see what's up with them."

I whispered in Roman's ear and walked away. I kinda he would follow me a few seconds later. I'm gonna change his mind right quick. Works every time with him.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After about thirty minutes of us fucking we could hear the girls outside talking to the guys. As bad I wanna see my friends right now, I need a lil more dick in me before I go downstairs. Roman acting tired but I wands go another round.

Just as I was about to slide back down on him I heard the door knock. The door has a dock and a DND sign on it for a reason. When we doing our thing doing bother us. We will come down there when we finished and ready.

I ignored and continued what I was doing. The knocking was throwing me off the game cuz whoever it was kept banging on the door. I slid off his dick and walked to the door with a bat. I slightly opened it seeing Kim cheesing and shit.

"Girl what? We're in the middle of something."

"I know, we can hear y'all from the backyard.... Yes to, pound that pussy." She laughed imitating me but i wasn't laughing. I slightly blushed in shock of people hearing us but when the dick is beyond this world line Roman got ain't no telling how loud imma be

"Kim go away we tryna finishing fucking and you disturbing us. Ray get yo fine ass back over here and come ride this shit."

"Well you heard my man. The Dick calls me. Try not to listen to hard. Maybe turn on some music and drown us out... bye." I closed the door and locked it back