18

"Listen Dominic you still owe me money and I gave you months to get it, time is up nigga."

I stood over the dude tied to a chair with a gun pointed at his head. It's dudes like him that make me upset cuz they know how I am about my money. Anybody who in depth with me is in depth with they Li͏f͏e. These niggas out here think they can play with my money and get away with it.

"I promise I'll get you your money just give me some time man." He must be crazy

"Negro I know where you live and yo baby mama. You don't think I got people outside her house right now. Don't make ya kid be a Foster kid... either Annie up the money or you gone meet ya ancestors." I took the gun off safety and placed the top of it right between the eyes

"Ok I'll tell you."

"That's more like it."

After he gave the info I had some people go check it out to make sure it was the truth. I know who this nigga work for so if he setting us up then he gone die right now. All this back and forth had me aggravated and I just wanna go home to my baby and cuddle up.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I walked in the house putting my keys on the key rack and locking the door. The house was quiet so that could only man that Tracey is sleep. Soon as I got to the room I seen her knocked out sleep with nothing on and the TV blasting. I never did understand how she slept so hard with the TV on damn near a hunnid.

I turned it down to thirty so I won't sound out through the whole house. Surprised I couldn't hear it from downstairs. I stripped down to my underwear and got in the bed pulling Tracey closet to me with her leg over my body. She woke up giving me a glare. I laughed and kissed her nose.

"Baby why you do this every day? Be walking me up from a good nap." She said in a sleepy voice

"You know I don't sleep good unless we skin to skin."

"Last time you said that I was damn near dead from the dick. I just wanna sleep no sex right now." She whined

"I promise I won't slide in but can you blame me? Shit just feel like immaculate no conception." She laughed at me

"That was corny as hell. You play too damn much."

"You love my corniness though." I snuggled my bread into her neck talking in the softness of her skin.

"True indeed."

It's moments like these that make me love and appreciate her more. We could talk for hours on end without sex and it will still turn me on. Most women I've dealt with don't like having conversation. All that ever wanted was sex and more sex and to say that I was the Nigga they dealing with. When I'm with Tracey we don't have to validate or solidify anything to anybody because we know where we stand with each other. We know that we're not going nowhere.

When you find a woman who doesn't care about the material shit or materialistic lifestyle it makes the relationship that much more amazing. I could buy get some Chick-fil-A and she would be happy.

"You going to work today?" She sighed

"I honestly thought about not going in today but you know I gotta get my money. Plus I'm still not done paying off my loans."

"You know I could pay that for you. You ain't even gotta work there no more."

"That's sweet baby but I don't want you to have to keep paying me or paying for me. I don't like taking tile money knowing that you won't let me give it back."

She always wanna pay me back like I need it or ask for it. I just like doing that for my lady and making sure she good so she don't have to want for nothing. It might seem weird but Fuck it. She get whatever she want and I aint find let her be in depth with loan's.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

???

"Did anybody pull up to the house?"

I was panicking at this point. I was hoping and praying that he didn't show up here and share shooting the place or something.

"No why? What did you do?"

"Some shit that got me in a lot of heat?"

To be honest I don't think he was really going to ask for the money back. I should've known better but not I gotta get out this city. By now he probably got a price on my head. Niggas gone be looking for me and this the first place they will come.

I couldn't even look at bria or listen to what she was saying. I ran straight to my room to get some clothes and pack it up. I don't need my kids in danger nor my girl. I heard my phone ring and got scared all over again. When I looked at the caller id I answered quickly.

"Baby where are you. I stayed home instead of going in tonight. You know I'm missing out on money for you."

"Listen sha, I need you to pack some clothes right now. Take any and everything that you need. Make sure you packed good. I'm on the way to come get you."

I hung up the phone and zipped up the duffle bag. Once I made it downstairs I got bria and my son and we dipped out the house. She never did like the stuff that I was into but that's all I ever knew. Me being in this life puts her and junior in danger. I'm not about to let them be killed over my foolish activities.