8

The night was slow and there wasn't many men out here. I honestly don't feel like dancing but I gotta make some type of money. Sasha, Kim and I went on the clubs Instagram live to help get more people in. It's just not one of those nights I guess.

Once we got off live we went our separate ways. My regular customer wasn't here but that didn't stop me from finding others. I was walking around but the few men in here were already getting dances. Kim had given me a note for a private dance. I figured it was killa since he has come in here alot and only wanted a dance from me.

When I got inside of the room I was surprised to see Gerald in there. He didn't even like to come to this place but now he wants to show up. I was about to leave but he pulled me back by my arm. I tried to get away but he had a tight grip on me and I know it will leave a Mark.

"You thought shit was Sweet huh? You come to this place and be a hoe knowing that Niggas talk and then you show out in front of your friends. You really been pissing me off bitch."

I whimpered from the pain of his grip. If he didn't let my arm go his hand print would definitely stick and a bruise would not go away.

"I didn't do anything. Hone-"

I felt a hard slap to the face making me stumble on the couch. I backed up and got in a fertile position hoping that that would make him leave.

"I don't wanna hear a damn word. You gone fucking learn not to play with me stupid hoe."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ANON

Commotion could be heard coming from one of the private but most of the people in here thought it was just the stripper and the customer having sex. No one really bothered to post it any mind. It was as if this was a regular day where strippers have sex for money. But what they didn't know what was that the noises were not from sex totally.

Gerald had beaten Tracey up so bad that she couldn't move not one bone in her body. Her clothes were completely ripped and she had blood coming from her vagina. Her right eye was starting to get swollen and her lip was busted. Gerald had beaten her so bad that she was going in and out of consciousness.

He left out hiding the blood on his hands and clothes. He hid his face by putting on shades and a hat. He didn't want for the people in the club to think anything suspicious was going on. It was as if it was in one Swift motion. He was there then he left.

When Gerald walked out KILLA was walking in. He had missed a few days of coming to the club and getting a private from Tracey. He thought that maybe tonight he could get his dance and conversation with her. His feelings had grew more but he knew it would be wrong to act on them.

He'd been passing up on other strippers to find her and had no luck. He assumed that maybe she was in the dressing room getting herself together. He made his way to the private rooms and started checking doors. To his surprise the last for is where Tracey was on the floor covered in blood and bruises. He immediately picked her up and ran out asking for someone to call 911.

Kim and Sasha had rushed over hoping that their friend was okay. Seeing her bruised up and unconscious made them feel bad for not noticing what happened.

"Can one of y'all go grab her bags and phone."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

All three of them were in the waiting room waiting for some news on how Tracey is doing. KILLA felt slightly awkward seeing as though Sasha was the girl he had sex with at the club and she is Tracey's friend. Sasha on the other hand wanted to do it again with him. She at first was just getting a nut off but after the sex she craved more than before. Sasha had never caught feelings off of sex but something about KILLA had her stuck and crushing.

Their one time sex could cause friction between her friendship with Tracey but Tracey doesn't even know that KILLA was the dude Sasha slept with. KILLA New that if he ever wanted to be with Tracey in the future then he would have to come clean about sexing with Sasha. He got up out of his seat trying to avoid any sneak touches or talks from Sasha.

Sasha was about to get up and say something to him but the doctor had came out.