Chapter five

Just as Aurora came back from the generals tent and sat down with food in front of her, she could hear Zoya cursing behind her.

"And here we go"
"Where were you?! You just disappeared!" Zoya scowled as she sat down in front of the Inferni.
"If I wouldn't know better I would say you were worried about me" Aurora replied with a smirk.

"Shut up! I asked you something"
"Alright just calm down. I just talked to the general."
"The General?! Please don't tell me you're now part of his most trusted Grisha."
"Why? Are you jealous Zoya?"

"What?! I'm most definitely not jealous if you didn't know, I myself am part of them. So I need you to know that it's incredibly dangerous. Do you know how many have died?"

"Now I'm really starting to think you have a heart somewhere inside of you even if it is tiny and black. You do know that I can protect myself and if it's really so dangerous why are you a part of them?"

"Because nobody told me why he always wants new people to join him. I thought it was a great honour, not that he just needed more because everybody else died."

"Zoya-"
"No, do not Zoya me!"
"Well I remember you telling me that you want me to scream your name and that you love hearing me say it" she said with a smirk.

"Who loves hearing who screaming their name?" Nadia a fellow Etherealki asked as she sat down beside Aurora.

"Last n-"
"No one!" Zoya cut her of as she stood up and told her "remember what I told you."

"What was that about?" the dark skinned Squaller asked her friend.
"You don't want to now. Trust me"

"Really? Then why are you wearing a Squaller Kefta?"
"What?!" Aurora exclaimed as she looked down.

"Ha! I got you, you totally slept with her!"
"Shh! Keep you voice down! And I did not sleep with her why would I do that?"

"Oh we all know you've had a thing for her since the time she slammed you against a wall because you were annoying here" Fedyor grinned as he joined them.

"I do not have a thing for her! And especially not because she slammed me against a wall." she complained as she blushed.

"You totally do!"
"You're even blushing! And what's that I heard about you and Zoya sleeping together?" the Heartrender chuckled.

"I was about to get something out of her before you interrupted. Now tell me how was it was she as controlling in bed as she is all the time? Tell me everything!"
"Are you sure it's not you who has a thing for her Nadia? I won't tell you any details I was drunk and it was a one time thing."

"What it's not my fault that she is incredibly hot."
"I thought I remember you saying that she was the she devil?" Fedyor laughed.
"So? She's still gorgeous."

"You two are horrible!"
"It's not our fault there's never something interesting in our sex life! Or in yours but that apparently changed."

"It was one time Nadia! One time and who says there is never something interesting in yours. Just because I just had a one-night stand with the most gorgeous women to ever exist doesn't mean it's more interesting than yours."

"So you admit Rory, you have a thing for her!"
"What no Fedyor. I'm simply not blind."
"To be fair that's true nobody can deny that Zoya is incredibly attractive."

A/N:
Sorry for another short chapter but I just wanted to show Aurora and her friends and how their relationship is.

Anyway I hope you still enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment :)