"She tends to get a little feisty with Angela, mostly arguing with her over why she doesn't change up her appearance." Aurora shrugged, Lareun and Jessica had tried it with her, but Leo usually scared them away.

"Oh, so he hated the way she talks to you but still talks to her behind your back." She almost wanted to shift, how hypocritical, though she couldn't get too mad when he probably just did it to be nice, "does he usually talk to her despite his dislike?"

Aurora pondered, she had never seen Ben speak to Lauren and barely Jessica when Angela and her were around, though he did speak to her more when it was just her around. Maybe that was a red flag, was he going behind Angela's back.

"No, never! He doesn't blink her way most times." Angela frowned, "and he thought I wasn't coming to school that day because I didn't feel well, but I pushed through and came anyway." She looked down, cheeks flushing red when she realized just how blind she was.

"He thought you were away, so he began flirting with Lauren." It was a far stretch and Leah would hate to ruin a good relationship, but why else would he talk to Laruen when he usually doesn't.

"How about we're not going to the beach tomorrow but show up anyways?" Aurora grinned, "catching them in the act!" She felt like a spy, and bounced around on her bed with a dopey smile, "we could be super spies!" She giggled, already thinking of ways they could catch the two in the act and bust them out to the crowd about his cheating.

"Sounds like a plan." Leah chuckled, though she felt bad that they were turning Angela's relationship into an activity for them to mess around with.

"Yeah, sounds good." A small smile was all that was given but that fire of determination was what got her going, she wouldn't be the one that was too blind to see the bigger picture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So," Everyone in the living room paced back and forth, they really couldn't find Esme, and the bodies of a couple of humans were found near the mountain, drained of all blood, "anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" Emmett's eyes darted to everyone that just hung around either on the floor or the couches.

"No!" Edward growled, "s-she would never, do you have that much faith in our mother!" He felt angry, maybe if he was watching his family better instead of watching Aurora, he would have known what exactly Esme was planning on doing when she went to go see her 'clients.'

"Edward," Carlisle signed, "Emmett's not trying to say that it might completely be Esme that's doing the killings but we can't rule her out because of our personal feelings." He was feeling sick, without his mate near him for so long was taking a toll on his body and he paused for a second to wonder why Edward wasn't reacting the same with Bella gone.

"But, he's suggesting that Esme is going around taking lives like a monster!" He snapped, if he was still human, he would be red in the face, but he wasn't, stuck forever at the age of seventeen without life flowing through his body.

"Edward!" Alice hissed! "She had clamped her hands tightly over Jasper's ears before Edward could finish his sentence, but it was no use. Jasper hearing all the words clearly and everyone's emotions around him caused him to snap and run off somewhere.

"I'll go get him." Emmett frowned, a harsh look thrown Edward's way before he ran off to follow after Jasper.

"Edward! Esme would do no such thing! Especially on her own free will!" Rosalie signed, "she wouldn't have done it on purpose, if she had it must've been a good reason." She mumbled, "There has to be a good reason." She held a look of distaste, feeling bad for thinking that the kind Esme could ever do something so rash.

"Yeah, I'm just saying, it might be another vampire, the vampire that attacked Bella." He shrugged, feeling sad himself that Esme could possibly be behind the murders of innocent people.

"But what if it isn't? Hm? What if it really is Esme!" He stormed around the room, everyone's thoughts colliding in his head making him think the worst possible things over something that shouldn't be overthinked.

"If that's the case, then we can handle it when we get to it. It's not like she's drawing attention so it might be something we can fix." Carlisle frowned, he didn't want to think of anything too bad but he also didn't want to imagine someone he loved doing something so betraying breaking the diet for selfish desires such as hunger.

"What if she was to appear right here? What would you say to her? Do to her? You can't just not say anything!" Edward snarled, he seemed to care more about Esme than Carlisle did but she was the closest thing he had to a mother since he died a long time ago.

"We'll get to that when it happens!" He hissed, now wasn't the time to think about all that when he could barely think straight from the stress he was feeling, "how about you just leave for Alaska to see Bella! The mate you've forgotten about! Haven't seen since the first month she was away!" He would usually feel regret when he saw his family faces fall in sadness but he couldn't deal with anything right now, he had to work on top of the feeling of death that came with separation from someone so close to your heart.

"I-I," Edward paused, poor Bella had been forgotten, he was sure there were a few missed calls from the Denali's about her but he had yet to return their calls, "I will." He ran off somewhere, the door slamming behind him and the sound of his fleeting feet being the only thing that was heard from the few vampires that sat around in the living room.

"I can't see her Carlisle." Alice whimpered, "I can't see our mom." It wasn't like she was trying to defend Edward, he was arguing over something no one had the answers to, but she also felt very close to Esme, "I don't want to say she's dead, but it doesn't feel like she's alive either." She just drew her arms up around herself, Jasper wasn't here to comfort her so she felt like she had to do it herself.

"Esme is fine," Rosalie reassured the other two, "she'll come back, and she'll explain what had happened when she does." She was never good with comforting anyone but she felt like Calrisle needed the most help out of them all, he looked like death, more so than he previously did, and she didn't know how to feel about that.

"I know." Carlisle signed, "I'm going to rest, call me if something extreme happens." He didn't even bother moving, choosing to instead lay down on the couch and close his eyes. That was scary for the two teen vampires, Carlisle looked like he was sleeping and that wasn't something that was supposed to happen, something that wasn't known and they were scared.

"I can't see his future either." She whispered, slowing walking away to what Rosalie presumed was her room. She needed to find Esme and quickly, the family was falling apart and there wasn't a clear reason why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️Few more chapters on this book is left, I've decided to just put out more chapters but the last one will be the longest

❤️ Someone's going to die in this book, who do you think👀

❤️Also HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!❤️