~ 11 ~

They watched her, stared at her so hard that Aurora herself was starting to feel uncomfortable with the way their eyes followed her every move. She of course, being non confrontational, ignored them, but that didn’t mean she liked it. She would have to deal with it she guessed but she kinda wondered and wanted to ask why she was staring at her so much.

“Miss Cullen, is there a reason you seem not to be paying attention in my class?” Rogers frowned, his eyes glaring into the face of Rosalie who bit her lip to stop from saying something out of line, “because I don’t think the notes are on the back of Miss Swan’s head.” He scoffed, the word was spreaded around to all of Aurora’s teachers that she needed to be away from the Cullen’s after what happened with Charlie’s Swan’s Eldest daughter and he along with just Aurora’s teachers were getting paid under the table by the new principal to keep them away from her at all costs.

“No, Sir.” Rosalie wanted to say something else, but that wouldn’t do her any good, “I was just daydreaming.” She frowned, choosing to instead look around instead of the teacher who stared her down and Aurora who snuck small glances at her.

“Well pay attention,” He snorted, he didn’t believe the girl but he wouldn’t push any further, “if not then you can daydream at the principal’s office.” He turned back around to face the board, resuming his boring notes that everyone reluctantly began writing down again.

After that episode with Rosalie, Aurora was now in a room with Edward, he too stared at her, but he made it less obvious, since she was of course sitting right behind her it made it hard from anyone to guess that he was staring at the back of her head and not the board that miss Miranda was writing on, but who could ignore the intense stare at the back of their head.

“Can you repeat answer five.” Ben raised his hand, he was too sucked into the lesson for Aurora to get his attention and she was beginning to slightly sweat from the gaze of Edward Cullen.

“Of course, Mister Cheney.” Miranda smiled, “If anyone else needs me to repeat anything else please let me know, there's no shame.” She smiled at everyone, her eyes lingering longer on Aurora who blushed from the attention, she was getting a little anisty in her seat.

“Ah, and Aurora!” She smiled, “The principal has requested your presence.” She looked shocked like she almost forgot and Aurora frowned, she didn’t know if she had done anything wrong lately.

“You're not in trouble, I promise.” She softened her gaze a little, in hopes of calming the nervous young girl, as she jittery packed her things up.

“Okay,” She mumbled, though she wasn’t too happy about being sent to the principal office she was promised that she wasn’t in trouble and she felt relieved that she would get away from Edward Cullen’s piercing gaze.

“Bye Aura.” Ben whispered, “I’ll get the rest of the review questions for you.” He gave her a teasing wink, earning a small chuckle out of her, how lovely it was to have a good friend in this class.

“Thank you.” She rushed off, ignoring the following eyes of Edward, she didn’t know why they were staring so intensely at her but she wanted it to stop. Maybe she could ask Leo for help, it could be a rich person thing and he might just know how to fix it. She smiled, yeah she’ll mark that in the back of her mind for later.

In English, Leo was in the back watching Rosalie, he had no interest in the teen, sure she was pretty but she wasn’t an Aurora, and plus with the rumors of her being with her brother whether their adopted or not disgusted him. Why was she staring so much? And did they think he didn’t notice them chattering about him when Aurora approached him? Fools they were, he saw that there was something wrong with the weirdo of the group, Alice Cullen, and her boy toy, Jasper Hale, had taken her away before anything serious could happen.

He knew she was weird, but violent? That was another reason for him to dislike the family, but with their obvious wealth, his parents have been trying to set him up with one of the girls in the family, and if anyone was wondering it didn’t work. He only got glares and scoffs from the women, and he too looked on at them in disgust, he didn’t want some used wench. The girls obviously had relations with their brothers and he'd rather not participate in those barbic actions.

He smiled, glancing at his phone, he held a clear picture of Aurora. This was something he could show his father, he could finally have the man see who would be the perfect wife for him, and if anyone was wondering how long it took to convince her to allow him to take the picture, he’ll let you know that it took a few pleas and even a slight knee that had gained an blush he greatly appreciated.

She was beautiful, he grinned, and she would be all his, but that Edward. He frowned, a little birdy had told him about what they had observed and he couldn’t be any more livid. Was he interested in Aurora? If so then he’ll be surprised because Bella couldn’t compare and he wouldn’ve guessed ginger’s were his type, but that wasn’t the point. It was known that none of them had bothered to talk to Aurora and that made him want to laugh, his grandma worked here, the hag wasn’t useful for anything but she did know more things than the other students here knew.

But that wasn’t the point at the moment, right now he was walking the girl of his dreams out the building for break, she had returned front he principal’s office with the reddest cheeks and the most glazed eyes he’s ever seen and was almost a little suspicious about what had happened while she was in there, but he wouldn’t ask, it’s none of his business anyways, and she’ll get comfortable sooner or later to tell him herself.

“Wanna go out to eat?” Made an attempt but Aurora’s face had told him the answer before she managed to even say anything.

“I can’t,” Her face showed remorse, she still wasn’t quite comfortable with Leo, but she did find that she quite liked the boy, “My Papa and I are having dinner at Angela’s place tonight.” She smiled, she would be spending the night there also, and he would come get her in the morning since it was a Friday.

“Oh,” He smiled, hiding away his frown, that wanted to cross his face at the mention of that loser, that just so happened to steal his girl away from him.

“Sorry, maybe later?” She shrugged, she didn’t think later would come around any soon, because she’ll be picked up by Jacob next week and the boy wouldn’t dare allow her to go eat with some random teenage boy, neither would her father, but he trusted Shelly and therefore would probably only allow Leo to take her if someone else he fully trusted went along with them.

“Yeah, later.” Leo signed, he wondered when later would be, but he did wonder if he could get it a little closer with telling his dad.

“How about, I invite you to meet my family someday?” He spoke hopefully, he’ll have to talk with his mother about her behavior so that she doesn’t scare Aurora, and his father would have to confirm the date so that he would be available if he thought Aurora was perfect for him also.

“Yeah! I’m sure my Papa and I would love to have dinner at your place!” She smiled, meeting the parents of her friends was something she thought she’ll never do and was surprised that so many people would welcome her into their home.

“Great!” Leo smiled, a breath of relief leaving his lips as he imagined that it would be quite easy to get Aurora but harder to get past her father, but that was nothing a little bit of buttering up couldn’t do.

“So, see you Monday.” He waved goodbye, a relaxed look on his face, as he watched Aurora get pulled onto the motorcycle of her friend, or what he hoped was a friend.

“Bye, bye!” She grinned and waved, clinging on tightly to the handlebars like Jacob instructed her to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~