Chapter 3, Dead Man Walking

Jaun just stared at the unconscious form of Coco, before bursting out laughing joined by Velevet a moment later.

After regaining his composure Jaune took of his shades and pocketed the before he spoke up.

"Can't belive that actualy happened. Wasn't Coco supposed to be cool and composed?" stated Jaune.

"Well yes, I actualy never saw her like this. But it sure opens a few door on the get back at her for teasing me front.'' Stated Velvet with a delivish grin.

"As hilarious as it is, you think you can get her back into the world of the living?" asked Jaune.

"Let me try." stated Velvet, moving closer to Coco before whispering to her 'The store you you love so much is being attacked by Grimm.'.

In a blink off an eye Coco woke up and got up startled.

"Oh no they don't!" Coco skreamed.

Jaune who was now siting back on Zhe couch and drinking, spoiled some of his whiskey as he burst out laughing at the display.

"Your right they don't, I just had to wake you." explained Velvet.

Coco looked at Velvet with a killing intend, but before she could give her a piece of her ming Jaune interrupted her.

"No violence in my house!" he exclaimed.

Coco took a look around and noticed that she was at Jaune's place.

"That whiskey knocked me out real good. Had a hell of a dream too." said Coco.

"You mean about me being Jet Blak?" asked Jaune nonchalantly.

Coco raised a brow at him.

"How did you?" she began asking.

Jaune just proceeds to pull his shades from his poket and put them on. After that he pulls his guitar from behind the couch and rests it on his lap.

"You get it, or do I have to sing some more?" asked Jaune with a grin on his face.

Coco looked shocked, her dream was reality. She was standing in front of her idol. She was in front of Jet Blak. She was friends with Jet Blak!

She started to hiperventilate a little as Jaune chimed in.

"Callm down Cocopuff, it's not a big deal." Jaune stated nonchalantly.

"What do you mean. Of course it's a big deal. You are Jet Blak!" exclaimed an exited and hiperventilating Coco.

"First of calm down, I don't want you collapsing again." Jaune stated as got up put his guitar away and pushed Coco on the couch.

He then proceeds to fill his glass and takes it in his hand walking around the living room.

"And besides, I was Jet Blak." explained Jaune as he took a hefty swig of his drink, starting to remember his past.

"What do you mean 'was'?" asked Velvet.

Jaune snorted at a that.
"it means just that. I was Jet Blak. But I'm not anymore. Jet Blak was nothing but means to an end." started Jaune.

"I got in on music by coincidence and it just rolled. I gig a few gigs, wrote a few songs. I becamed pretty known. I did not want my falily to get wind of me, caus they would just drag me back. So I came up with the mask of Jet Blak. I wore shades to hide my eyes, and I dyed my hair black. Black became a part of me." he paused and took another swig emptying thd glass and setting it down on the table.

"When 'Jet' dissapeared. That was when I had enough founds to get my transcripts. I actualy had way more then I needed, henchforth all this." he pointed all around himself.