𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

Start from the beginning

Mochi

Awh, i thought they were going to be
On good terms

Father

Let's just hope that your friend
Was not offended in any way
Namu Amida Butsu.

'They are probably talking about me' You thought as you placed your head on the soft heart shaped pillow

This was a secret admirer gift, you woke up and found this little present in front of your door with a little piece of paper with a pretty calligraphy that said "I love you, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen".

Pretty creepy if you ask me.

You were about to head to sleep and get ready for tomorrow's shit, that was until someone called you.

You picked up.

"Hello?" It was Mitsuri.

"Oh! Hi Mitsuri. How are you doing?" You asked in a somehow sleepy voice

"Oh god! Did I woke you up?! I am so sorry!" Her loud voice startled you.

"Anyway!" Her tone was her usual happy one

"I have two thing to say! 1. I'm sorry for my friend's attitude"

"No problem". He was annoying but nothing like your bestfriend. Yushiro. Tamayo here, Tamayo there. No, you didn't hate Tamayo, you absolutely adored her, but talking about her over and over again is a little excessive.

"2. I'm throwing a San Valantine's party, and I wanted to invite you. You can bring anyone. Goodnight, love you." She kissed the screen.

"Night, love you too" You returned the kiss and ended the call.

' 'Love you too' She...she likes me too! Yes!' Mitsuri squealed in delight. You loved her back and finally said it, she was so freaking happy all those months trying to give you any kind of hint you finally get it.

But no, it just slipped from your mouth. It was meant just as a simple platonic love. You weren't ready for a relationship, and if you ever felt like starting one, you already had the perfect person.

You were about to close your eyes, but your window creaked open all of sudden sending a big wave of air and causing a shiver to run down your spine.

But you knew better.

This was a just a distraction. Someone broke in your apartment.