When standing there in complete silence, Sasuke moves his mouth, "Yes, I will." He makes it official in a short yet meaningful sentence. Itachi can feel a warm feeling of contentment over his heart. In a swift motion, the older brother is standing in front of his other flesh and blood. A broad smile is drawn beautifully onto his face. Itachi's hand grasp at the back of Sasuke's head so he can press his forehead against his. "Remember this. I will love you always." He sincerely expressed his affection to his brother. Those words were like magic; the sun is coming out of the gray clouds.

Sasuke extended his arms at a slow pace to bring Itachi into bear a hug, and rest his chin onto his shoulder. Itachi's eyes widened; he can hear Sasuke sobbing. "I forgive you, nii-san." He weeps and lets the tears river down his face. Itachi returns the embrace and cries along with his brother. "Arigatou, Sasuke." He thanks him. The nostalgiac comfort is in the air. From the heaven clouds, smiles from multiple loved ones are glad to witness a refreshing moment. A mother is crying with delightful tears. A father and a great companion are elated. Lastly, a once lover is overjoyed to see her first love getting his wish come true.

Finally, the Uchiha brothers are out of the abandoned hideout. "You know, you should change your hair," Itachi spoke out of the blue. They're walking onto the pathway that leads to a small town up ahead. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why?" He simply asked. "I've seen you with the same look for my whole life, and it's starting to not suit your current age." Itachi is saying that his brother is beginning to mature in his appearance. Sasuke looks more of a young man rather than a boy with childlike features.

He brushes his dark hair with his fingers, "It has gotten longer. I'll do it but I also need some new clothes." The raven takes a glance at his attire; he has been wearing it for nearly a month now. A hand gets placed onto his shoulder, "Right at you." Itachi was implying to his Akatsuki cloak. Sasuke tugs a smirk; he never thought this day would come when he and his brother go shopping.

As soon as the day ended, the brothers decided to stay together.

✧: *.☽ .* ✧

For the most part, they have been doing normal stuff like ordinary people. It may not be a long-term peace for them, but they are doing their best to have the chance to be together. 

The bristles of the brush flatten the center part of his dark locks. Sasuke looks into the mirror, and he feels different. He discarded his old attire and switched it with fresh new clothes. Over the years, he picks a dark color scheme, which he thought looked nice, but somehow it suits him. "Wow, you cleaned up well." Sasuke heard Itachi's voice. His brother is by the door with a smile on his face. Itachi also changed out his clothes that look similar to his youthful days. Even his long hair has now reached to his waist. Sasuke snickers, "If you let loose your hair, Nanami will have second thoughts about her identity." He brings in humor for the first time.

"To me, she has the most beautiful hair like a goddess." Itachi openly commented. He can go all day talking about his favorite woman.

Sasuke draws a smirk, "Seeing you all lovey-dovey is bizarre." He does find it creepy too because his brother wasn't always this infatuated over someone. Itachi laughs happily, "I can't help it. I'm pretty sure you are like that to Misa." The older brother hasn't seen him so in love before. Although there was some subtle affection. Sasuke shrugs his shoulders, "She usually talks about my behavior throughout our relationship." He admits to him, but he is feeling a bit insecure. Itachi sighs before speaking, "I think you two should have more communication but with honesty." He tries to persuade his little brother. At an older age with a mature mind, he should be able to fix his mistakes.

The younger Uchiha turns his head to look at his brother, "I've been leaving her, and I know she misses me." Sasuke may not be perfect but he does his best to not lose touch with his angel. Looking at the mirror, his onyx orbs landed on the moon necklace around his neck. It signifies their love. "I will try to make things right for Misa." He ends it and walks out of the bathroom. They booked a cozy inn for one night after an exquisite dinner. The two bonded through endless conversations and reminiscing their nostalgic moments when they were kids.