Twenty - Now is Good

PS. I wasn't thinking straight when I was typing this guys, sorry baka maraming typo and puro wrong grammar and sorry rin for being CONYO. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Inaantok na kasi talaga ako.

Anyway, ATE CUHLAIRE. this is for you, haha loser ng gift ko pero I wanted to say BELATED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're really a great writer (I'm not saying this kasi friend kita or dahil gusto kong sumipsip lol)  but you really are and you seemed to know all the right words--- perfect words that never fail to amaze and stike my heart=))) Ganun kalakas yung impact mo sa akin kahit an dami ko ng namiss sa story mo) Continue being such a good friend and a good writer. Thank you for bringing Pat and Meg to me! Char.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (lalo na sa mind-blowing sexy scenes) BEST WISHES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL THE TIME. =))) Wish we could meet some time! Hihihhih

 20: NOW IS GOOD

                                                                             QEN

"Not everything needs an explanation. Sometimes things just happen because we choose for them to. And because it's for the best."

I wasn’t sure if she heard me or not, but nonetheless, I continued to follow her.

“Miss!”

“Miss!”

“Wait lang! Ateng Nursing!” This time, she turned around to face me.Her face scrunched up due to the scorching heat or annoyance. I can’t tell.

“WHAT?” She asked and this time, I was sure she was annoyed because of me.

 “I believe this is yours.” Sabi ko sabay abot ng notebook and handouts sa kanya. “Not that I’m following you or anything ha.” Paglilinaw ko, laughing at myself for being such a sissy.

“Oh,” she said, her voice small.

Tapos tumawa sya. And I was a little bit surprised by the sudden change of her mood. “Omygod! Sorry!Di kaagad kita pinansin. Akala ko kasi,”

“I was trying to make pa-cute?” I asked and then laughed a little.

“Hahaha! No. Of course not!” tinignan nya ulit yung notes nya and then turned her head back at me. “Pero thank you for this. I mean, really. Kanina ko pa 'to hinahanap. If you didn’t find this, lagot ako kay Prof Vinluan.” She said with a look of joyous relief.

“Well, glad to be of help.”

She tucked her hair beneath her ear and smiled. “Thank you talaga!”

“Anytime.”

“Nina! Let’s go.” A voice spoke from behind her. She then turned. A girl, probably her classmate judging from the pink uniform and the same hairstyle which was pulled into a bun (I’m not sure though if that’s what you call it), looped her right arm around her.

\The girl looked at me, and eyed me from head to toe. She offered a smile so I smiled back. “Ah, see.”

Nina, I’m not sure if I heard her name right, rolled her eyes at her. “Spare me the issues, Jill. Please. He helped me find my book.” Jill just shrugged. “Anyway, come on. We’ve got some work to do.”

They both turned their backs and started walking away. I did the same but then turned around swiftly when I heard someone calling me. Must be her.

Deym. Sya nga.