ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!

Hello! Hi. It's me, author person.

So, first things first, thank you all so much for enjoying this book so far.

I started this in 2019, after I fell in love with the series. And then got engrossed in the book. But I haven't updated in a while due to a plethora of reasons.

1. Busy schedule. I have a lot of stuff ongoing, lots of projects on my plate. Lots of personal things to work through.

I just didn't have the time to think up more ideas for the story.

2. Loss of interest. Good Omens, for what it's worth, is a masterpiece. I love the book and the series all-in-all but there's just...no interest in me to continue.

Around the time that I started this book, I also got hooked on a Chinese BL series called "The Untamed" (you should check it out, it's available on WeTV and Netflix, and has reached 10B views already), as well as the novel it was based on. So juggling interests made me favor one over the other, and I ultimately loss interest on Good Omens for a number of things.

Both stories had the same "we can't be together because we're on opposite sides, but we will make an agreement to help each other". They both had an evil to take down, and they both had the idea of how mob mentality is just bad and it's two against the world, along with their adopted kids. The Untamed is just more show-y in that aspect of performing acts of love, so I was drawn in by that show more. No kissing, or love-making, but just generally fighting for each other and providing for each other. (Sorry, I just really love The Untamed, even nearly three years after its release TT_TT)

3. Lack of ideas. When there is loss of interest, you lose your grasp on ideas. There isn't much to go on with Good Omens for me, personally, as a writer. I don't have the same 5k+ words that I can spew for Good Omens fanfics like I actually do for my Red Dead Redemption 2 ideas. I don't have the different scenarios born from "what ifs" that result in 7-10k words, unlike my "MDZS/The Untamed" story collection.

I don't know how to explain it but it is the way that it is.

I don't have any more ideas for GO.

If you came here, expecting a new story update, I'm terribly sorry.

I have a few more books on my account, which are still being updated if you want to read those.

But if you decide to leave, then I thank you for tuning in to this story collection.

Thank you!