"It's doing well. I was expecting opposition from both sides in regards to the nature of the change in environment but I was pleasantly surprised to see that was not the case." He said.

"Great...but to think you'd suggest merging our agencies." She chuckled at the memory that began to appear in her mind.

****

Enji decided to tell Rina something very important, but he didn't know how. He then decided to tell her once all of them were asleep.

"Aah! Why do the children take after their hotheaded father!" Rina whined as she had taken the children to bed. Touya is especially a really naughty boy, he likes giving her so much grief when it comes to going to sleeping.

Remember this little Touya. Mama is going to have her revenge when you get older. She thought as she gave Touya a loving kiss.

"Mmm….Mama?" Touya called as he sat up as Rina was about to leave.

"Touya...are you still awake, you should be sleeping." Rina said returning to put him back in the blankets.

"Sorry, but I'm excited to get... my quirk next year…" He mumbled sleepily as he looked at her.

"...Really! But you're still gonna have to wait a whole year first." Rina said with a small smile.

"I know...I just wanted to tell you. Me and Taura can't wait...what do you think it's going to be?" Touya asked.

"Hmm?...I don't know, but I know that your quirks are gonna be awesome...just like you." Rina smiled softly.

"Mama…I also have to tell you something." Touya said as he used his finger to tell Rina to come closer.

"Hmm?" Rina hummed as she leaned in.

*chu!*

"I'm glad you're my mama." He said giving her a kiss to the cheek.

"Touya...yeah, Mama is glad to be your mama too." Rina hugged Touya in her arms. "I love you so much, so much Touya. Mama is gonna protect you." She cried.

"Mama, why are you crying?" Touya asked, slightly worried.

"Because. Touya made me happy." She said. After tucking him back into bed and giving the sleeping Taura kisses of her own. Rina went to the bedroom.

"Rina." Enji called.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she walked in.

"There's something I'd like to tell you, well ask you to be more accurately." He said.

"Well go on. What do you want to tell or ask me?" She said.

"I wanted...to ask. If...you'd be willing to create an agency with me?" He asked.

"Huh?" She said.

"I know we have completely different themes as well as out agencies, but I'd really like to do this, with you." He said.

"Oh Enji...I don't know…" She said unsure. 

"You need not give me a reply. You've already done enough for me as my wife. I do not want to put too much burden on you as it is." Enji said.

"Thank you." Rina said.

****

It took a while for Rina to consider her options regarding the merge of their agencies. She thought and thought hard about it, she believed that it could prove useful as they could learn from each other through training and the more numbers they have the better.

Which reminds me. I should start looking into recruits soon. Rina thought.

"I got a message from Kiseki...They've finished the prototype." Enji said.