Chapter 36

Juliette stood in the kitchen on Sunday morning, making coffee when she heard Bailey barking as the front door opened. She walked to the doorway of the kitchen to see Andy taking off his shoes, "Mr. Barber. You're home early."

He nodded, looking at her in a silk robe, "I wanted to get home before the kids. Are you wearing anything under that?"

Juliette giggled, "why don't you come over here and find out."

Andy moaned as he rushed to Juliette, gripping her waist as she squealed. She leaned back against the counter as she felt Andy's tongue flicking hers in her mouth. She moaned, pushing him as she undid the robe to show him she was naked underneath. "Oh Jules."

She chuckled, kissing his neck up to his ear, "on your knees Barber."

"What?"

Juliette pushed his shoulders down, "knees."

Andy nodded, "yes ma'am. Tell me what you want."

She watched him kneel in front of her as she placed one leg up on his shoulder, "I want you to kiss me. And lick me. And pleasure me." She grinned as she heard him moan and nod. She gripped the counter firmly as she felt Andy swipe his tongue across her slit. "I missed your tongue."

He chuckled at her moan as he brought a hand up, teasing her entrance with his middle finger as she whimpered. He brought his two middle fingers to her entrance, sliding them in and out slowly as he curled them forward, hearing her moan as he did. "More?"

Juliette whimpered, "you better not stop until you make me come Barber."

Andy felt her buck her hips towards him as he inserted a third finger, flicking her clit with his tongue at the same time. He thrusted his fingers quicker as he took her clit into his mouth, sucking and biting. He felt her grip his hair in her hand, telling him she was close. He wrapped his arm around her waist in time to feel her pushing against him as the orgasm washed over her and she lost her balance.

Juliette felt Andy holding her up as he set her other foot on the ground. She moaned as he kissed up her stomach and chest as he stood up. "Kiss me Barber."

Andy moaned as he removed her robe, pulling her to him. He wasted no time finding her tongue with his as he heard her moan into his mouth, running her hand up to his hair. He pulled away, "god I missed you."

She nodded, pushing him away from her, "I missed you too Andy. Why don't you come upstairs and show me?"

Andy watched her walk in front of him towards the stairs, walking slowly. He moaned as she bent over in front of him as she climbed the stairs, giving him a full view between her legs, "you're so mean."

She giggled as he started to speed up as she ran to the bedroom. Andy slammed the bedroom door behind him as he entered. Juliette sat on the edge of the bed, "now undress."

Andy chuckled as he began to unbutton his shirt.

She shook her head, "slower Andy." She watched him nod as he locked eyes with her, removing his shirt as she leaned back on her hands. She felt the heat rising between her legs as she watched Andy remove his pants, the obvious outline of his cock apparent through his underwear. "Bring that over here."

Andy nodded as he removed his underwear, tossing them onto the floor with his pants. He watched her crawl back away from him as he approached her on the bed. "No." He knelt on the bed, "all fours, now."

Juliette giggled, obeying as she rolled over onto her hands and knees in front of him as she felt him grip her hips, pulling her back to him. She felt him running his cock along her slit as she groaned, "don't you tease me Barber. I need you to fill me. Now."

Andy moaned, pulling her back onto his cock as she let out a loud moan, "how's that?"

Juliette gasped, "better. Did I tell you I missed you?"

Andy chuckled, wrapping his arms around her, "up." He grabbed her, pulling her up on her knees as he wrapped an arm around her, squeezing her breasts. He brought his other hand up to her hair, pulling it off her neck. He gripped her hair, keeping her head tilted as he slid his other hand down to her clit.

Juliette moaned as she felt Andy nipping at her neck at the same time he rubbed her clit. She brought a hand up to his hair, keeping his mouth on her neck.

"I missed you too Jules." He felt her leaning back against him, "stay with me love." He heard her whimper as he held her tighter, feeling her clenching around him as she gripped his hair tighter. Juliette felt him swell inside her as she felt him begin to spurt, gripping onto her tighter as he did. He sighed as they finished, laying her down as he laid next to her.

"Barber. I hope you had fun, but please don't leave me for that long again." Juliette laid her head on his chest as she heard him out of breath.

Andy laughed, "I had a nice time with Peter in New York, yes. But god, I missed you too love. You have a nice quiet weekend?"

She chuckled, about to say something before she heard Bailey scratching at the door. "I think someone else missed you." She got out of bed as she heard Andy laugh while she opened the door to let the dog into the room. She pulled on one of his t-shirts and some leggings before sitting on the edge of the bed, "and yes. It was nice and quiet. Can I talk to you about something though?"

Andy sat up, nodding, "of course you can. What's the matter?"

She shrugged, "no, nothing's wrong really. I've just, been living here for a while and it still feels like your place. All your furniture is yours and Laurie's. I feel like just a guest still sometimes."

"Oh." Andy brought his hand up to her cheek, "I'm sorry love. You're right. I never even thought about it. Whatever you want to help you make it feel more like your home, we can do. Okay?"

Juliette nodded, resting her head against his, "thank you."

"Of course Jules. I don't plan on you going anywhere. So I want you to feel at home here. I love you. I'll even buy you a new house if you prefer."

Juliette laughed, "no no. New furniture will suffice. And I love you too."