Chapter 22

Juliette took a deep breath as she entered the ball

Juliette took a deep breath as she entered the ball. She looked around, seeing a few people looking at her before she saw Neal come up to her. "Is that Ms. Price under there? You look amazing."

Juliette blushed, nodding slightly, "Mr. Loguidice. How are you tonight?"

He smiled, nodding, "I'm good. And please, call me Neal."

She looked past him, seeing Andy standing at the bar with his back to her. She looked back at Neal, "excuse me." She walked up to Andy in a red blazer, tapping him on the shoulder, "Mr. Barber. Get me a drink?"

Andy felt his heart race at the sound of Juliette's voice and he turned around to come face to face with her

Andy felt his heart race at the sound of Juliette's voice and he turned around to come face to face with her. "Jules. Oh my god. You look so beautiful. I was worried you weren't going to come."

She nodded, accepting a drink from him, "it was a last minute decision." She looked down to see him not wearing his ring anymore as he grabbed her hand. She followed him to a table as he held out a chair for her. She leaned towards him as he sat next to her, "you look great too by the way."

He nodded and smirked as he closed the distance, pulling her lips to his as he heard a soft moan. He groaned when he pulled away, still watching her, "I miss you Jules. I miss you so much and I want to start the new year together. I want to be with you. Tell me you want to be with me too."

Juliette nodded softly, "I'm here, aren't I? Why don't we just take it slow, okay?"

Andy smiled, feeling more relaxed, "anything you want." He finished his drink before holding out his hand, "dance with me."

She accepted his hand as they stood up and he led her to the dance floor, chuckling as she heard the song. She placed one hand on the nape of his neck as he placed his on her lower back. He held her other hand in his as he smiled. "You have something to do with the song?"

Andy shrugged, "maybe." He leaned down to her ear, "who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny."

She shook her head as she chuckled, blushing profusely, "Andy..."

"Shh." He held her hand to his chest as he leaned down to kissed her. He moaned as he felt her holding his mouth to hers as he felt her tongue. He moved his hand to her neck as she joined her other hand at the nape of his neck. He pulled away, chuckling as he placed his hand on her back with his other hand, "have to keep it together until later. Come home with me tonight?"

Juliette hesitated, "what about your kids?"

"Jacob is spending the night with a friend. Emily is with Laurie for the night."

She nodded, "and how is that going? Custody."

He shrugged, "okay so far. She only has a two bedroom apartment at the moment. So Jacob sleeps on the couch whenever he does stay there. We're still working it out. So far it's been amicable. I'm trying to work towards equal custody. Split each week. There's still things to work out. But we're working it out. You didn't answer my question."

Juliette sighed, nodding, "okay. I'll think about it."

He smirked, "think about it?!" He kissed her neck just below the ear, trailing kisses down to her shoulder and back up as he heard her whimper softly. He chuckled, looking at her, "come home with me Jules. I miss you. I need to touch you." He leaned towards her ear, "I know you want me to touch you."

She smirked, feeling her face flush with arousal, "I do. Okay. I'll come home with you Mr. Barber." She giggled at his grin as he led her back to the table. "I'm gonna get a drink and go to the bathroom. I'll be back."

Andy nodded, looking at his watch. "Don't take too long. Almost midnight. I need my kiss."

She nodded, "you'll get your kiss. I promise."

~~~

Juliette walked towards the bar, ordering a drink. She looked back to see Andy still sitting at the table, talking to someone as she turned back to her drink, almost bumping into a man with a black mask as she did. "I'm so sorry."

The man didn't say anything as he just walked away.

Juliette finished her drink quickly at the bar before walking towards the bathroom. She stumbled into the bathroom, feeling a little light headed. She shook her head, knowing she hadn't had that much to drink as she exited the bathroom. She came face to face with the same man in the black mask. "Excuse me."

He shook his head, removing his mask, "Julie."

She groaned, "Ian?" She tried to walk past him, but he stepped in front of her as she stumbled.

"Oh dear, you seem like you've had too much to drink. Come on, let me take you home sweetheart."

Juliette tried to push him away but she was too weak as she felt him grab onto her arm, "no. I just need Andy. Where is Andy?" Ian didn't answer, barely keeping her on her feet as he walked her out of the back door of the ball.

~~~

Andy heard the countdown indicating the new year as he looked around for Juliette. She had been gone for far too long. He walked towards the bathrooms as he ran into a waiter who happened to be Jack, stopping him, "did you see a woman in a red dress and a red lacey mask?"

Jack nodded and smiled, "yeah. Juliette right? I saw her being helped out by that officer. Um... Ian?"

Andy shook his head, his heart racing. "Helped out? What do you mean?"

Jack shrugged, laughing, "looked like she had too much to drink."

Andy felt his stomach hit the floor as he pulled out his phone, looking for Neal and Lynn.