Chapter 6

Juliette stood in the kitchen, just after 7, feeding Emily when Andy came into the house. She saw him rush to her, pulling her to him as he wrapped his arms firmly around her, "Andy? What's the matter?"

He sighed, "where are Laurie and Jacob?"

"Jacob is still asleep, Laurie is gone on a run. What's wrong?"

He pulled away, looking at her as he brought up his hands to cradle her cheeks, "I was so worried about you. They found a body that matched your description and you weren't home."

Juliette nodded, placing a hand on his cheek, "I'm okay Andy. I'm okay."

He sighed, taking a deep breath. "I'm gonna kiss you now." He didn't wait for a response as he pressed his lips urgently against hers, feeling her run her hand up to his hair as he did. He pulled away, resting his head against hers as they both tried to catch their breaths. "I need you to not go out until we find who did it. Please."

Juliette pulled away, "I'm fine Andy. You can't tell me what to do. I can take care of myself."

He shook his head as he heard Laurie enter the house. He slammed his hand on the counter, unable to control the anger bubbling inside, "no Jules!"

"What's going on?"

Andy sighed, turning to face Laurie, "I had to leave last night because there was a body found. The girl matched Juliette's description. I told her I don't want her going out anymore until I find out who did it."

Laurie nodded, looking at Juliette as she placed a hand on her shoulder, "he's right hon. You shouldn't be going out alone."

Juliette groaned, locking eyes with Andy's as Laurie turned to the fridge, "fine!"

Andy grabbed Laurie's arm as she started to walk away, "what are you doing today?"

She shrugged, "I planned on going to see Tobi. I think we're having lunch."

He nodded, "okay. I don't want you to go anywhere alone either. Please?"

Juliette watched Laurie place her hand on Andy's cheek as she smiled, causing her stomach to clench. "Sure."

Andy nodded as she walked away before turning back to Juliette, lowering his voice, "I just want you to be safe. That's all."

Juliette nodded at his pleading eyes, "I know. It's fine." She felt him grab her hand, squeezing it as he rested his forehead against hers once more.

"I've been up all night. I'm going to go lay down for a bit. Can you keep an eye on Emily and Jacob?"

Juliette nodded, "yeah. Of course." She sighed, watching him remove his jacket and shoes, leaving her alone in the kitchen with Emily.

~~~

Juliette laid Emily down for a nap right after Jacob left to go to a friend's house. She passed Andy's room as she heard her name. "Jules?" Andy leaned up on his elbows to see her stand in the doorway, "Jacob leave?"

She nodded as he stood up from the bed. He grabbed her hand, leading her to her own room. He laid down on her bed and patted next to him. "I don't think so Andy."

He sighed, "please? Just for a bit."

She hesitated before laying next to him as she felt him pull her to his chest, "are you okay, Andy?"

He ran his fingers through her hair as she placed her hand on his chest, "I was just worried when I thought it might have been you."

She looked up at him to see him watching her as she slid her hand up to his neck, "I'm okay." He nodded, flipping her to her back, pinning her under him. She groaned, "Andy."

He sighed, "I know. I just . . I don't know." He laid back on his back, "I just want to lay here and hold you for a while."

"Okay." She moved closer to him as he rolled onto his side, wrapping both arms around her. He groaned when he heard the door downstairs, rushing to get out of her bed. He leaned down, kissing her on the head before leaving her room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

~~~

"Andy?" Andy looked up at Juliette as she entered the kitchen as he sat at the table, looking over the case in the middle of the night. She approached the table, seeing the photos from the crime scene as he her hand shot up to her mouth, "oh my god."

He groaned, shoving them back in the folder, "I couldn't sleep." He motioned to the envelope as he pushed it away from him, "now do you see why I don't want you going out alone?"

Juliette nodded, "I know, Andy. Have you slept?"

He shook his head as he felt her rubbing his shoulders, "I haven't." He moaned softly, resting his head on the table.

She chuckled, rubbing her thumbs along his neck to his hairline and back down to his shoulders. She started to pull away but he grabbed her hand, pulling her into his lap as he sat up. She giggled, placing her hand at the nape of his neck, "Mr. Barber."

He gripped her waist with one arm, his other hand on her thighs, "Jules. Kiss me." She moaned as she locked her lips in his, feeling his tongue right away. Andy ran his hand up her thigh, separating them as she placed one foot on the ground. He moved her shorts to the side, finding her not wearing underwear, already wet. He heard her moan as he ran his middle finger along her wet slit. Juliette moaned, hovering her mouth over his as she wrapped her arm around his neck. He smirked, "so wet. For me?" She nodded, unable to form words as she let out a small gasp as he inserted two fingers deep inside. He chuckled, "not too loud or I'll stop. Do you want me to stop?"

"Please don't stop."

He smiled at her whimper, "don't stop what?"

She groaned, "Mr. Barber. Please don't stop, Mr. Barber."

He moaned softly, nodding as he fingered her more urgently as she moved against his hand. He kissed just under her ear, "good girl. I need you to cum on my hand, love." Juliette nodded, feeling his lips on her neck as she moaned. She felt it washing over her as he crashed his lips back to her, capturing her moans with his mouth as he did.

He smiled as she whimper, feeling her clench around his fingers as he gripped her waist to keep her from falling off the chair. He held her as she pulled her mouth from his, burying her face in the crook of his neck as she tried to catch her breath. He chuckled, "Jules." He removed his fingers from her, bringing them to her mouth. He moaned as she obliged, licking his fingers as she tasted herself. "Good girl." He saw her smirk before she kissed him again, making him taste her on her tongue as his cock ached painfully in his pants. Andy moaned again before making her stand up, "go to bed."

Juliette smiled and nodded, "yes, Mr. Barber." She watched him smirk before turning to leave him alone once more in the kitchen.