Chapter 28

Juliette walked into the office building, seeing Andy already waiting for her. "Are you sure you want to do this Barber?"

Andy laughed, holding his hand out for her to join him, "you always going to call me that? You know you'll be a Barber eventually."

She giggled, accepting his hand as she threaded her fingers in his, "presumptuous Barber. Besides, if we're putting my name on here then I'm keeping my last name. You might be able to convince me to to hyphenate though."

Andy shook his head as he led her out onto the sidewalk so they could look at their names on the door.

Barber and Price
Attorneys at Law

Juliette looked at Andy. "You sure you want to do this with me?"

He nodded, "absolutely. Being the ADA was so stressful and I have no interest in being the DA unlike Neal. So, let him have it. I have you. Unless you want to take the job at the public defenders office Joanne offered you."

She shook her head, resting her head on his shoulder, "no. I'd rather have a private firm with you. This is all dependent on the fact that I pass the bar."

"You will." He dragged her back inside the office building. He pointed to the front where they had chairs and a desk set up, "receptionist and waiting area." He led her to a small office just behind the receptionist, "this can be for an eventual paralegal. We'll probably do a lot of it ourselves at first. And..." He led her to the back where there were two offices, "one for you and one for me. I didn't think we'd get any work done if we shared an office."

Juliette giggled, "probably not. Doesn't mean we can't visit each other now and then."

Andy laughed, "please do. Let's go home."

~~~

Juliette returned home from therapy to a dark house, with music playing quietly. She looked into the sitting room to see the fireplace lit with all the furniture moved and a giant blanket and pillows on the floor in front of it. She followed light into the kitchen to find Andy sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her with candles on the table. She chuckled, "what are you doing Andy?"

He nodded, standing up to pull her to him, "no kids tonight. I made you dinner. And..." He went to the kitchen counter, grabbing an envelope to hand to her. She sighed, hesitating before opening it. She looked back up at Andy who only smiled. "Go on. For the record, I planned this night before your results came. Though it's like fate." He smiled when she giggled as he winked at her. "Open it love."

She opened the envelope slowly, pulling out the paper as she read it. "I passed!"

Andy grabbed the paper from her, "of course you did love." He looked at the paper, "you did well! Still going to want to work with me when the big law firms are calling you?"

She laughed, grabbing the paper to throw it and the envelope on the counter as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "you bet I do, Mr. Barber."

He moaned softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "that still gets me."

She giggled, "gets you what Mr. Barber?" She didn't get a response as she felt him crash his lips into hers.

Andy led her into the sitting room to the blankets and pillows. He pulled off his shirt, "knees."

Juliette moaned, removing her shirt as she did as he asked. She knelt in front of him on the blanket as she watched him undoing his pants, his eyes not leaving hers. She didn't wait for him as she gripped him firmly in her hand, eliciting a moan above her as she giggled. She flattened her tongue, running it along the underside of the tip, flicking it as she pulled away. She ran her tongue down the shaft, licking his balls before taking one into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it, sucking gently as she felt his hand in her hair. He panted as she ran her tongue back up, taking his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head on him hollowing her cheeks as she sucked.

"Fuck Jules." He gripped her arm, pulling her to stand up with him as he pulled her lips to his. He quickly undid her bra, pulling it off her as he undid her jeans. "Take them off." She nodded, getting undressed while he watched her. Andy laid down on the blanket as she laid next him. He propped pillows up under her as he positioned himself between her legs. "You tell me if you want me to stop."

Juliette nodded as he leaned over her, entering her slowly. She arched her back as she felt his lips on her neck, trailing down to her breasts. "Andy." He brought his hand up to her cheek, running his thumb along her lips as he took her nipple into his mouth. He nibbled on it gently as he felt her bite softly on his thumb. She grabbed his hand from her cheek, gripping it, "come here."

He took his time as he trailed his mouth back up her shoulder and neck as she whimpered, waiting for his mouth to be on hers. He hovered his mouth over hers.

She whimpered again, "Andy."

He chuckled as he felt her digging her nails into his back. "I know. With me." He barely had his lips pressed to hers as she clenched around him, making him moan into her mouth as his cock swelled, releasing with her. Once he was sure she was finished, he laid down next to her. He grabbed his phone from the pocket of his jeans, changing the song in the speaker, turning it up. He stood up, pulling on his underwear. "I picked a song for us."

Juliette smiled and nodded as she stood with him, pulling on his shirt and her panties as he grabbed her waist. "You've been super patient with me."

Andy nodded, "of course. I love you Jules. Love is about surrendering yourself to the other person and hoping they'll keep your heart safe. I promise that'll always be me. Now dance with me." She smiled, resting her head on his chest as they danced to You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. She listened to Andy's steady heartbeat, closing her eyes as he swayed them slowly in a circle, never losing grip on her. It was synonymous with their relationship, he never lost his grip of her no matter how much she ran from him or pulled away from him. His love remained steady just for her.