chapter 20: Were going from 3 to 4

A couple of months had passed and Rori wasn't feeling too great and asked Michael for a test to see if she was or not.  Rori paced the floor praying she wasn't then the timer ran and she checked the test and screamed "NO IM NOT READY FOR TWO KIDS!" Michael ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door thinking his wife was in trouble.

He knocked then barged in to see Rori crying and he sat down and pulled Rori towards him and said " Babe we're gonna be alright. I'm always gonna support you and help you besides we've got a lot of practice from having Loraine and I think we're ready again."

In disbelief, she looked up at Michael and said " Dear how can you be excited while I'm terrified what happens if I miscarried,  I almost died when Lori was born they had to give me oxygen and pain killers! Michael Joe Jackson, I'm not ready for another baby!" Michael knew Rori was terrified not knowing the possibility of their unborn child.

They went to the doctors to confirm she was expecting and she was. The doctor had said she was at least 3 weeks meaning they could see the baby's gender and they decided to have a gender reveal next week when they would celebrate Loraine's first birthday.

When Rori and Michael got home they cuddled and lounged in pajamas until Lori woke up from her slumber. The happy couple then got a text from Calum saying the twins were coming! Michael got up and asked Janet to watch the baby while they were gone.

* At the hospital *

Calum was holding on for dear life while the contractions raced throughout his poor wife who glared at him. The boys were in the waiting room praying their brother Calum was ok and safe from her deadly grip. After a couple of minutes, Rori and Mj walked through the door to see the rest of the "boy band" sitting waving them over.

*Couple hours later *

The group patiently waited for a cry or Calum screeching out the door welcoming them inside the room. To which the group was surprised that he screeched and welcomed them inside to meet their daughter and son. The boy was named Calum Jacob Hood and the girl was named Rosalie Maria Hood.  The couple were both excited and tired and wished all their friends safe travels home.

*Authors note: I promised a friend for her and a character to have a kid so I finally gave them a chapter of glory and also comment some gender reveal ideas and what the gender should be!*